• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Google Chrome vs FireFox

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, true that certain scripts can't be used with chrome. I am using firefox with add-ons. Loading of firefox is very slow!!!

Chrome

But certain scripts don't work with chrome. I tried to buy something online using chrome and it couldn't load at checkout.

Chrome is noticeably faster too

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used IE for many years and found it hard to switch to Firefox even though the latter is the better software. Now that I got used to Firefox, I can't go back to IE or wanting to spend time trying out Chrome.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to introduce one very convenient built in function of Chrome.

If you have multiple computers, you can sync your bookmarks on all your chrome browsers.

On computer #1, just go to the toolbar button and click Sync.
Sign in to the google account and the bookmark sync will take place.
Sign in to the same google account on Chrome on other computers.

Now whenever you add a new bookmark on any of your computer, they will reflect on other computers.