• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

something dat RonRon did yesterday....

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
doing what a doggie should do...:p:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Posted on 08 Jul 2010
'Man pees in public and wipes himself in front of me and my daughters'

man_pees_in_public_and_wipes_himself_in_front_of_me_and_my-thumbnail.gif

STOMPer Tommy is disgusted by this man who not only peed in the public, but also did an obscene gesture by wiping his private part in full view of STOMPer and his two daughters.

Tommy said:

"I was so disgusted to see this guy pee openly in the big drain. He actually saw me and my two daughters in the car.

"He also wiped his private part in front of us."

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
funny but it is very acceptable around the world. There is nothing to be disgusted about.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
funny but it is very acceptable around the world. There is nothing to be disgusted about.

I thik they have not seen a pen is before?.....no?...but when they tasted it...they don't mind it disgusting...must ask for more...:wink:

jw5

Loyal
Peeing man: Kua simi lan chiao?

Stomper: Kua le a lan chiao! :smile: