• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian FTrash Complains Nobody Wanna Be In Indian FTrash Enclave. Prop Value to Drop?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jul 6, 2010

Walking pathways largely ignored

<!-- by line --><!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar --><!-- story content : start -->
I AM a visitor to Singapore and I come every year to visit[SIZE=+0]my daughter and family who are permanent residents here.my daughter and family who are permanent residents here..[/SIZE]
My profession has also taken me to many places in the world, but Singapore stands out in terms of the various amenities and welfare measures provided for its people.
=> POR LUM PAR!
I am particularly impressed and appreciative of the call by Health Minister Khaw Boon Wan to the people to take care of their health.
The Singapore Government is one of the best in the world when it comes to providing parks, and clean and wide pathways along rivers, canals and playgrounds. Everything is so neat, clean and green that visitors like me are drawn to go for a long walk. For senior citizens, there are even benches for resting.
Unfortunately, very few Singaporeans make use of such amenities. I stay in Tanjong Rhu and there are pathways all round the waterway. I have noticed an average of only about 70 people walking along that stretch on any given morning and evening.
___________=> Cos nobody wanna step into an Indian FTrash enclave?[/SIZE]
It is a beautiful place to walk. When it comes to exercise, nothing beats walking. It is good for health and costs nothing.
Krishna Sivaraman