• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Google Chrome browser faster than FireFox and Internet Explorer

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just tried using Google Chrome browser to watch Youtube video. Wow no lag. No need to even pause at the beginning.

Internet Explorer and Firefox can stand one side!

1. Fast to start up

desktop_icon.gif

Chrome launches from your desktop within seconds when you double-click the Chrome icon.

2. Fast to load web pages

features_speed.gif

Chrome is powered by the WebKit open source rendering engine, and loads web pages in a snap.

3. Fast to run web applications

Under the hood, Chrome is fitted with V8, a more powerful JavaScript engine that we built to run complex web applications with lightning speed. With every new release, Chrome continues to improve in JavaScript performance. You can test JavaScript speed in the browser with the V8 and SunSpider benchmarks.
As web applications we use every day become more dynamic, browsers need to be able to construct and change elements on web pages as quickly as possible. This ability is measured by Mozilla's Dromeao DOM Core Tests. Just like JavaScript performance, Chrome continues to improve DOM Core performance scores with every new release.

4. Fast to search and navigate

omnibox.gif

You can type in both searches and web addresses in Chrome's combined search and address bar, known as the Omnibox.
The Omnibox provides suggestions for searches and web addresses as you type, as well as auto-completion functionality to help you get to what you're looking for with just a few keystrokes.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup, I am now using Google Chrome as my default browser. I find Firefox getting more and more cumbersome with every new release.