• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property not cooling, so PAP sell more land until no more land, but still hot ! How?

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
How? Sell Istana ?
The rich FTs are driving sinkapore crazy.
The local people who voted for PAP now also jialat oredi !

Decent shelter also difficult to buy oredi !
You die your business liao !

If your kids or you still on active income waiting for what 3 to 6% pay raise---dead !

The whole island is going banana liao ! PAP milliionaires and billionaires are so occupied with YOG and NDP and PA thingys----future for local kids is gone case----with degrees ,,,,also no use oredi !

Sinakpore is falling apart with only rich people protected by PAP, the rest can die !

Local people voted for PAP have destroyed the island……no wonder the dying one is appearing more often, he knows the ghastly destiny….sinkapore is fcuked !

Good economy benefits who in Sinkapore ? Heard Nathan is paid $420k per month, if plus pension then how much huh?

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Property not cooling, so PAP sell more land until no more land, but still hot ! H

LKY clearing the highway.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Property not cooling, so PAP sell more land until no more land, but still hot ! H

1-3.jpg

Dont worry ah! I have another 2 big plots of land to ease the overheating property ah.

One is Istana and the other is Botanic Gardens.

Dont worry about my prataman ah! I'll asked him to live in my kitchen at Oxley Rd ah! ANd it is easier for prataman to make prata for me everyday ah!

Go and tell Mah Bow Tan if there's shortage of land in my kingdom Sinkapore ah!