• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Doggy to replace another doggy

G

General Veers

Jun 26, 2010
Army veteran to be Perm Sec

<!-- by line --> By Shivali Nayak, Multimedia Journalist

20100115-lg.jpg
<!-- end by line -->

Hosay ah!!! My turn to take up french cooking course! :biggrin:

Tan_Yong_Soon_2.jpg

Nabeh CCB!!! @#$%&*&!@#$%!
On the contrary, with my new appointment i am still able to take up new cooking classes. But this time must hush hush loh. :o

LIEUTENANT-GENERAL Desmond Kuek Bak Chye, the former Chief of Defence Force, will soon be exploring a whole new terrain. After 29 years�with the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF), LG Kuek will assume the role of Permanent Secretary at the Ministry of the Environment and Water Resources from July 1, 2010. He takes over from the current Permanent Secretary, Tan Yong Soon.

Mr Tan will be appointed the Permanent Secretary (National Climate Change) in the Prime Minister's Office. LG Kuek follows in the footsteps of one of his predecessors, Lim Chuan Poh. When Lieutenant-General Lim relinquished his appointment as Chief of Defence Force in 2003, he became the Permanent Secretary at the Ministry of Education. He is now the Chairman of the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR).

Under LG Kuek's leadership, the SAF was transformed into a third-generation army, which harnesses advanced technology and directs its men towards honing core military skills. The 46-year-old has won a slew of awards for his outstanding contributions. Last year, he was awarded the Meritorious Service Medal (Military) at the National Day Awards 2009.
The father of two is also a keen sportsman, leading a team of service chiefs in the Singapore Biathlon 2009.

Last edited by a moderator:

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veteran

This page refers to military veterans, i.e. person who has or is serving in the armed forces, and has direct exposure to acts of military conflict...

That's how the PAP is bluffing themselves and Sillyporeans.

A few kids competing and PAP claims they bring the Olympics to Singapore.

This damn paper general jad never even gone "near" to a street fight let alone lead a squard of NS boys to fight a small battle and besides he looks like a young boys scout and yet he is a "veteran".

Damn joke.

G

General Veers

and assholes here can only give infraction when kena asred......he he he....:biggrin::biggrin:

Hehehe we'll see about that.. you will know when you are on my A list, joining tonychat, yellow_people, senatorabudelai, leetahbar and his gang - to be assed 4 to 5 times a week. :biggrin:

tiulehloumohkohai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hehehe we'll see about that.. you will know when you are on my A list, joining tonychat, yellow_people, senatorabudelai, leetahbar and his gang - to be assed 4 to 5 times a week. :biggrin:

ha ha ha..... I am on your A list becos I have shaft your asshole deep and hard rite.....he he he he...... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

lauhumku

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha..... I am on your A list becos I have shaft your asshole deep and hard rite.....he he he he...... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Hehehe.. Very soon you'll be like tonychat and yellow_people, wondering how come they got assed so often and having problem logging in. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Next saturday you won't be able to log in to all your clones. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited: