• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sophia: No NSman Suitable for Me. Waiting for Ang Moh?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taking the plunge
'The heart may be willing, but the right person just does not come along.'
MISS SOPHIA TAN: 'It is regrettable that Wednesday's report ('Marriage rates in decline, lovers tie knot later') describes singles aged between 30 and 34 years as hesitant and extremely reluctant to marry. I too fall in that age bracket. But I am single not because I am hesitant or reluctant to get married. Although I have met eligible men, finding someone I can settle down with is a long process. Getting married to the right person is like finding a key to match a special lock. For some, the heart may be willing, but the right person just does not come along.'

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local losers bashing @ sg women again. They do not want FT to come, yet they justified themselves when they help themselves to foreign wife. What nonsense, all hypocrites.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Local losers bashing @ sg women again. They do not want FT to come, yet they justified themselves when they help themselves to foreign wife. What nonsense, all hypocrites.

Locals are bashing the PAPs liberal importation of foreigner of wage dumping. Even in the high paying jobs, locals are lossing out. Whether you are a male or female citizen you will be affected by this liberal policy.

Many females think that marrying out(to a foreigner) as a way to upgrade themselves. It's all about economics & not how some females have deluded themselves into thinking that they haven't met Mr. Right :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
"Finding a key to match a special lock" = finding a penis to match a special vagina?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If one cannot find someone pleasing to the eye first . Other barriers are hard to overcome .

But things are looking up for men .

The stock are getting better . Maybe you can marry your friend's daughter !

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taking the plunge
'The heart may be willing, but the right person just does not come along.'
MISS SOPHIA TAN: 'It is regrettable that Wednesday's report ('Marriage rates in decline, lovers tie knot later') describes singles aged between 30 and 34 years as hesitant and extremely reluctant to marry. I too fall in that age bracket. But I am single not because I am hesitant or reluctant to get married. Although I have met eligible men, finding someone I can settle down with is a long process. Getting married to the right person is like finding a key to match a special lock. For some, the heart may be willing, but the right person just does not come along.'

wahlaneh...
the more she whines the longer she will wait...
maybe never get married but shelved.:mad: