• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What excuse will the PAP give now?

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://yoursdp.org/index.php/news/singapore/3851-what-excuse-will-the-pap-give-now

What excuse will the PAP give now?
Friday, 25 June 2010
Singapore Democrats

flood-sg.jpg

When Bukit Timah Road flooded in 2009, Environment Minister Yaacob Ibrahim told us it was a once-in-50-years freak incident. When Orchard Road was flooded, the problem was debris in a culvert blocking the water flow.

Always an excuse, never acknowledgement of failure of planning. This morning's floods - now over several parts of Singapore including Upper Thomson Road, Bukit Timak Road (again), Boon Lay Road - have exposed the PAP's hubris yet again.

When will the ministers stand up like a true leaders and accept responsibility, apologise to the public and make sure that genuine effort is made to alleviate the problems. If the situation warrants it (as in the case of Mr Wong Kan Seng over the repeated security breaches), the minister should be replaced.

Instead, we see the PAP making the unseemly move of blaming the public servants. When Mas Selamat escaped, it was the police officers. When the MRT depot was broken into, into was the SMRT. When Orchard Road was flooded, it was the PUB.

Public servants take directions from the PAP politicians. The ministers determine how much resources is made available for infrastructure maintenance and improvement. Without proper planning and foresight from the political leadership, things go wrong.

This is why the PAP ministers, not civil servants, must be held accountable.

The Orchard Road flood was blamed on a blocked culvert, not a failed canal system. Translation: The former meant that someone at the PUB was not vigilant enough to make sure that the drain remained unobstructed, the latter was lack of planning on the part of the politicians.

Were there more blocked culverts in this morning's floods? Or will the Government finally take responsibility.

Through all these incidents the Prime Minister has, and is continuing, to hide. Mr Lee Hsien Loong has not uttered a word about the recent floods and the security breach into tthe MRT depot. He has shown absolutely zero leadership.

When there are accolades the ministers stand right in front to absorb the fragrance, using it to increase their salaries. When troubles come, they hide and push the blame to others. Welcome to the world of the PAP.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-3.jpg

What excuses do you want to hear ah???

I can give many excuses as long as it is not my fault ah.

I can say below:

1. It is an act from God.
2. Why must there be so much rain this year?
3. Suddenly so much rain in my kingdom I dont know why?
4. My prataman didnt make prata for me.
5. My dog fall sick.
6. My wife kpkb to me that day when flooded.

You might asked what flooding got to do with my dog fall sick, prataman never make prata, and my wife kpkb to me.

Remember what I told you, as long as it is not my fault, I can come out with stupid and crapped excuses just to cover my backside.

Prataman man didnt make prata for me that day, I fucked him upside down, prataman was furious, he cursed the sky, and that day it rain heavily and flooded Orchard Rd.

Or my dog fall sick, he kept howling all night, and next day Orchard Rd flooded.

My wife kpkb to me that nite, and we had a big quarrel, after that I recite a love poem to her to make up with her, then suddenly the sky was touched by my love poems and started to poured heavily which resulted the flooding of Orchard Rd.

All stupid excuses and nonsense can be given to Sinkies as long as I am not in fault can already ah!!!