• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If John Mccain become the President, how will he solve the financial crisis?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very simple, create a war with Iran and maybe North Korea and if that is not enough, agitate China with Taiwan as a bait, and let the war pays for the debt.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZDZxcR0E-PE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZDZxcR0E-PE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
War has got a lot more expensive since WWII. And besides Iran is an unofficial nuclear power as well. There's too many risks in having a war with Iran.

And besides, the US cannot afford a war when they are in a full blown recession.

In the end, Sen. Obama is gonna win. Its probably looking that way anyway.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever wins, will inherit problems likely to haunt the United States for periods longer than one office term.

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Republicans go to war to create jobs for the people, before, during & after the war. Lives are lost in battles and that will help to cut down the number of mouths to feed. He's a war veteran, he's been there & done that. No surpises that he'd campaign another war, to take the attention away from their already red charts.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama win, he will up taxes and force more companies to become insolvent, then blame the people for being greedy for health insurance.

Between McCain's straight forward screw you and Obama's screw your backside twice, better take McCain.

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama win, he will up taxes and force more companies to become insolvent, then blame the people for being greedy for health insurance.

Between McCain's straight forward screw you and Obama's screw your backside twice, better take McCain.
Looking at the polls, it seems history is about to make a big Change.
obama.jpg

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
obama.jpg

=================================================

Obama's policies are about the same as the current and John Mccain's policies. The change Obama is talking about is just cosmetic. Same old more spending, same military occupation in other countries. Just look at who their backers are. Much of the same interest groups.

The best candidates special interest money can buy or "Who Owns Whom?"

Top 10 Corporate PAC Contributors:

Obama:
Goldman Sachs $739,521
UBS AG $419,550
Lehman Brothers $391,774
Citigroup Inc $492,548
Morgan Stanley $341,380
Latham & Watkins $328,879
Google Inc $487,355
JPMorgan Chase & Co $475,112
Sidley Austin LLP $370,916
Skadden, Arps et al $360,409

McCain:
Merrill Lynch $349,170
Citigroup Inc $287,801
Morgan Stanley $249,377
Wachovia Corp $147,456
Goldman Sachs $220,045
Lehman Brothers $115,707
Bear Stearns $108,000
JPMorgan Chase & Co $206,392
Bank of America $133,975
Credit Suisse Group $175,503

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=1270#.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
obama.jpg

now isn't it interesting that the global financial collapse happens a few months before the US elections?

like OSAMA appearing on TV before the last US elections?

the people are stupid or what? LOL..

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
now isn't it interesting that the global financial collapse happens a few months before the US elections?

like OSAMA appearing on TV before the last US elections?

the people are stupid or what? LOL..

Well, what's wrong with Obama? And its not like the economy was on the agenda. When Obama announced, he thought he could win on the basis of the Iraqi war. But since now it's the economy, Obama still looks credible.

And besides, as I said before, economy and economical management is the bread and butter of political leadership. Since Bush has proven he has none, and McCain, being a military man, has no idea about the economy and technology, they are sinking like the Titanic.

And as for Obama's name: get over it. Stop being such an ignorant fella, and start living.

In addition: Obama's contributors, while true that he has got a lot of political donations, must be viewed in context. I mean, this is an important difference in that while Obama's rich donors may have contributed in their personal capacity in their workplaces, McCain most likely got it through lobbyists who are very rich. And often lobbyists have political purposes. Individual employees and employers of Goldman Sachs who, however, donated through passing the hat, have no political purpose, other than to see the economy being repaired, even if some of them have to pay more taxes as a sacrifice.

And besides, McCain has more corporate money coming in through his bundlers and lobbyists friends. The percentage rounds up to 60% to 70%. Obama however is even on both fronts, with small donors making almost 50% of all his campaign funds.

Last edited:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever wins, will inherit problems likely to haunt the United States for periods longer than one office term.

It is not about who inheriting the problems, but most importantly is for the US pple to vote for the right one that is a capable leader to help minimize the problems in as short period of time as possible

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Republicans go to war to create jobs for the people, before, during & after the war. Lives are lost in battles and that will help to cut down the number of mouths to feed. He's a war veteran, he's been there & done that. No surpises that he'd campaign another war, to take the attention away from their already red charts.

Yes is one of the way. But US need to Win in war alone because NATO or UN will not join in. But if the war drag or fight too long US will in in very disadvantage position. Next time will not be BIG BROTHER and have to share power with China and Russia. :smile:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Obama announced, he thought he could win on the basis of the Iraqi war. But since now it's the economy, Obama still looks credible.
Ya. Like 4 years ago, Bush looked damn credible too both on basis of war and the economy! Obama = Bush.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
=================================================

Obama's policies are about the same as the current and John Mccain's policies. The change Obama is talking about is just cosmetic. Same old more spending, same military occupation in other countries.

And guess who voted yes to the USD700billion blank cheque to cause world markets to water down? The Democrats. And what was in the bill? Pork barrel spending like tax reduction for ladder mechanics etc. Obama = Bush.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya. Like 4 years ago, Bush looked damn credible too both on basis of war and the economy! Obama = Bush.

Wrong. Obama is for more regulation even before the crisis started. Bush only implemented regulation, because he wanted to protect his legacy.

In the case of the Iraqi war, Obama was opposed to the war, and he's still more likely the candidate to withdraw from that country, than McCain.

And as 2000 proved, elections do matter, and there was a difference between Al Gore and Bush back then. Now, eight years later, there's still significant differences between Obama and McCain. Some are not that obvious, but as I said in regards to Palin two months ago, its often these not-obvious differences that counts a lot in the years to come.

And guess who voted yes to the USD700billion blank cheque to cause world markets to water down? The Democrats. And what was in the bill? Pork barrel spending like tax reduction for ladder mechanics etc. Obama = Bush.

I wonder if these guilt by association isn't an attempt by you to portray yourself as being simplistic about politics in general. I mean, do you ever realise that politics isn't black and white but actually different shades of grey?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong. Obama is for more regulation even before the crisis started. Bush only implemented regulation, because he wanted to protect his legacy.

In the case of the Iraqi war, Obama was opposed to the war, and he's still more likely the candidate to withdraw from that country, than McCain.

And as 2000 proved, elections do matter, and there was a difference between Al Gore and Bush back then. Now, eight years later, there's still significant differences between Obama and McCain. Some are not that obvious, but as I said in regards to Palin two months ago, its often these not-obvious differences that counts a lot in the years to come.

I wonder if these guilt by association isn't an attempt by you to portray yourself as being simplistic about politics in general. I mean, do you ever realise that politics isn't black and white but actually different shades of grey?

Since it is grey, we should vote McCain. He is grey (haired). Obama is black.
You are too simplistic in your symphathy for racist polictics. You are not providing any substance in countering my prove that Democrats support pork barrel spending which is killing the USA, and now the world. Obama wants to up tax, which kills enterprises, and spend on healthcare which is already heavily subsidised in USA.

You are racist and support racist politics, because Obama is called the probable FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT. But McCain is never known as the NEXT WHITE PRESIDENT. And the blacks vote almost exlcusively for Obama without listening to McCain anyway. Obama stands for racist politics and further division of the world by skin colour.

He wants to pull out of Afgan and Iraq, because he got no capacity nor ability to lead the troops in these areas. Once USA troops are out of the place, Iran can screw around the region together with Syria. I wait to see the day cometh when oil contracts are no longer priced in USD alone. Then the world will go into another spin of selling USD as trash papers. Thanks to Obama's no-ballness and prematured ejaculation. You probably never realised why Iran gave up the non-USD oil trade center. There is also Venezula waiting to pounce on it.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since it is grey, we should vote McCain. He is grey (haired). Obama is black.
You are too simplistic in your symphathy for racist polictics. You are not providing any substance in countering my prove that Democrats support pork barrel spending which is killing the USA, and now the world. Obama wants to up tax, which kills enterprises, and spend on healthcare which is already heavily subsidised in USA.

You are racist and support racist politics, because Obama is called the probable FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT. But McCain is never known as the NEXT WHITE PRESIDENT. And the blacks vote almost exlcusively for Obama without listening to McCain anyway. Obama stands for racist politics and further division of the world by skin colour.

He wants to pull out of Afgan and Iraq, because he got no capacity nor ability to lead the troops in these areas. Once USA troops are out of the place, Iran can screw around the region together with Syria. I wait to see the day cometh when oil contracts are no longer priced in USD alone. Then the world will go into another spin of selling USD as trash papers. Thanks to Obama's no-ballness and prematured ejaculation. You probably never realised why Iran gave up the non-USD oil trade center. There is also Venezula waiting to pounce on it.

Oh jesus. Go ahead, get yourself more rope to hang yourself. I can't be bothered honouring you with a proper reply. Such pathetic ignorance should be scorned and not condoned.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
======
Obama:
Goldman Sachs $739,521
UBS AG $419,550
Lehman Brothers $391,774
Citigroup Inc $492,548
Morgan Stanley $341,380
Latham & Watkins $328,879
Google Inc $487,355
JPMorgan Chase & Co $475,112
Sidley Austin LLP $370,916
Skadden, Arps et al $360,409

McCain:
Merrill Lynch $349,170
Citigroup Inc $287,801
Morgan Stanley $249,377
Wachovia Corp $147,456
Goldman Sachs $220,045
Lehman Brothers $115,707
Bear Stearns $108,000
JPMorgan Chase & Co $206,392
Bank of America $133,975
Credit Suisse Group $175,503

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=1270#.

Okay, we see some familar companies here, where our taxpayers dollars have been invested...

So SGP will have the potential avenues to lobby for Lee interests in the US congress in future?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay, we see some familar companies here, where our taxpayers dollars have been invested...

So SGP will have the potential avenues to lobby for Lee interests in the US congress in future?

Well, if the performance of the companies becomes utterly pathetic, and the reputations are devasted, I don't think there could be much political leverage for anyone to lobby.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, what's wrong with Obama?

i neber said Obama's wrong i am just expressing my observation...hehe...i support Obama more than the old fart, who would probably drop dead after serving for a few years....do you know the pressures of being the US president?

before they become one, they have black hairs, after they serve a term or 2, became white...lol..