• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Sunday: Main Stream Media no let up on CHC Couple !

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lim kopi, eat youcha kway, flip sunday tabloids....

wah ! New Paper front page headlines:-

HO YEOW SUN'S $28,000-A-MONTH HOLLYWOOD HOME ...
reporter ShreeAnn Mathavan from LA & Lediati Tan
Over 3 pages highlighted her living there with son, nanny, assistant & Ms Ho's relatives.
Got black SUV & Merc CLK550. Also focus on her 'housing history' from Tampines 5 room (paid 127k, sold 420k) to Horizon Towers (paid 1m, sold approx 3m) to DevonshireRd The Suites@Central (paid 2.6m)

Flip Sunday Times, inside.... another article on Plagiasrism arising from this NTU Wee Kim Wee School of mass Comm Professor's letter to the ST Forum. Mentioned in passing, Pst Kong's plagiarism of 2 American authors ST Report earlier this week.

You can bet today Sun CHC services, diehard CHC members must be cursing the work of S.A.TAN & lamenting on their beloved Pastors' being PERSECUTED.

Why Main Stream Media so chek Ark ?

Or is Mr & Mrs Kong's exploits totally newsworthy & hence deserving of such UNCOMFORTABLE SPOTLIGHT ?

Wonder what is REALLY going on in Kong Hee's heart upon seeing all these in psite of his plastic smile & expected PR response: "We are just FINE".............

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am Buddhist...still hope CHC "bo-tai-chi" & Chritain well, though we kena left, right from various Pastors recently

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am Buddhist...still hope CHC "bo-tai-chi" & Chritain well, though we kena left, right from various Pastors recently
善哉,善哉 !
因果相报,天理循环,wholesome thoughts are good but nature must take its own course ....

After reading the New Paper's report on Sun Ho's high living, all it takes is IRAS & CAD to cooperate & query the classic : how come live beyond your means ? Any undeclared income or source of funds ?

Such obstentatious lifestyle a product of their ego or to show how blessed they are - a doctrinal requirement or simply 'Kongism'.

Like Sunshine Empire, their top producers are rewarded with Merc (maybe on rental only?) to show how successful they are & how lucrative their trade is.

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the look of things, they're almost persona-non-grata, more will come.

Investigative reporters will have a field-day digging up all those submerged scums.

Maybe those scums are toxic and will comtaminate others too.

Some others are quietly shivering too, ghrrrr....:eek:

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take over RenCi and placed theiir own men there, now is. CHC's turn isn't it? Population control machinery working very hard.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes I wonder if Bonnie & Clyde had stepped on the tails of some rich and powerful, so much so that the tide suddenly turned against them.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The name is Kong Hee, and it';s only the front part of my longer name. The latter part is Fatt Choy..which was about to materialise (pardon the pun) until CAD!

善哉,善哉 !

After reading the New Paper's report on Sun Ho's high living, all it takes is IRAS & CAD to cooperate & query the classic : how come live beyond your means ? Any undeclared income or source of funds ?

Such obstentatious lifestyle a product of their ego or to show how blessed they are - a doctrinal requirement or simply 'Kongism'.

Like Sunshine Empire, their top producers are rewarded with Merc (maybe on rental only?) to show how successful they are & how lucrative their trade is.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU WANT TO SEE PURE HYPOCRICY? LOOK NO FURTHER!!:mad:

<object height="745" width="1280">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tBoYy7hW73g&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="480" width="640"></object>

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU WANT TO SEE PURE HYPOCRICY? LOOK NO FURTHER!!:mad:

<object height="745" width="1280">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tBoYy7hW73g&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="480" width="640"></object>

despite the professional lightings..i see a really old and haggard face...and an auntie with phoney accent..scary...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to do with IRAS. A person who starts his own church can spend all the money that he collects from tithes. The law does not proscribe how fools should part with their money. However most independent church always collect for building fund and it then opens for allegations. From what I know - all the independent churches segregate building funds from the general fund collections in order to fund their lifestyle.

By the way, this is second prosecution. Calvary charismatic church including an angmo leader and an alpha society member went to jail for cheating Hong Leong Finance about 20 years ago.

善哉,善哉 !

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a week!. First the delighful and romantic picture of old man and his wife at Sentosa. Now a romantic and endearing video tribute all the way from Hollywood. I was so touched that pissed in my pants. The liquid running down my led was as warm as these 2 rendition of love.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose you missed reading how Sumiko Tan missed her dead Pom and how Najib was looking for a name for his pussy. Those wld have topped them all and give you many more orgiastic moments besides wetting yr pants...

What a week!. First the delighful and romantic picture of old man and his wife at Sentosa. Now a romantic and endearing video tribute all the way from Hollywood. I was so touched that pissed in my pants. The liquid running down my led was as warm as these 2 rendition of love.