• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wikileaks leaked video of Civilians killed in Baghdad - Full video

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Julian Assange, who the Feds fear may release State Dept. secrets, denies having them—but he’s readying video of a deadly U.S. airstrike in Afghanistan.

After several days underground, the founder of the secretive website WikiLeaks has gone public to disclose that he is preparing to release a classified Pentagon video of a U.S. airstrike in Afghanistan last year that left as many as 140 civilians dead, most of them children and teenagers.

Wikileaks Video Released!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/is9sxRfU-ik&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/is9sxRfU-ik&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

wikileaksexcerptsmarita.jpg

Here are excerpts from the part were they kill the Unarmed & wounded man (a journalist) who had the misfortune to be standing by the first barrage AND the good Samaritans who tried to help him....

...along with the children in the Samaritan's van.

wikileakslightemupkyle.jpg

Here is the initial bombardment wherein the gunship fires on Eight individuals:

To add to these photos, the 2 children are sitting in the front passenger seat and at times you can see their heads sticking out the window. The two men are helping one of the only surviving iraq's who was shot.

The video starts with the helicopter crew flying over head a city with about 8 iraq's standing around and starting to slowly move to another area.

One or two of the people in the group had cameras with straps and the Helicopter crew thought they were ak47's. After a few minutes of circling and after seeing a guy peak around the corner with what they thought appeared to be a RPG, they decided to engage by firing at the large group of people, about 8 or so.

You see the men dive for safety and they shot most of the men as they were trying to get away. Most were probably dead but one guy was seen on a curb barely alive and slowly starting to crawl. A few minutes later a van pulls up and tries to help this lone survivor. Sadly the people who tried to help got "engaged" also, so did their children.

I also don't know how i feel about it. The cameras did look questionable but come on, they weren't pointing their "weapons" at the helicopters.

I think if i were an iraq and i saw huge metal birds hovering around me for 5 minutes circling me i would probably be scared out of my mind and start hiding and peaking around corners. That would be scary as #.

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
American officials would not discuss the methods being used to find Assange, nor would they say if they had information to suggest where he is now. "We'd like to know where he is; we'd like his cooperation in this," one U.S. official said of Assange.

Assange, who first gained notoriety as a computer hacker, is as secretive as his website and has no permanent home.

He was scheduled to speak Friday in Las Vegas at an Investigative Reporters and Editors conference. But the group’s executive director, Mark Horvit, tells The Daily Beast that Assange canceled the appearance—he was on a panel to discuss anonymous sources—within the last several days as a result of unspecificed “security concerns.” Horvit said he communicated with Assange through email and did not know where he might be.

Last week, Assange was scheduled to join famed Pentagon Papers leaker Daniel Ellsberg for a talk at New York's Personal Democracy Forum. Assange appeared via Skype from Australia instead, saying lawyers recommended he not return to the United States.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eILp50-jmmw&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eILp50-jmmw&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Assange was in the United States as recently as several weeks ago, when he gave press interviews to promote the website’s release of an explosive 2007 video of an American helicopter attack in Baghdad that left 12 people dead, including two employees of the news agency Reuters.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
yawn.....so what, the americans killed a few dogs...there in nothing newsworthy in that..stop wasting bandwidth!