• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SO What Is The OFFICIAL EXCUSE For The FLOOD?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have they come out with any excuse yet?

I do not read our papers so I have to rely on my fav Bak Kut Teh store.

Of course I heard something but before I reveal, I want to know the SCUMs' "OFFICIAL VERSION" for a good laugh first.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
This happens besides Crony Lee ward..what he going to say now?

"Singaporeans only like to complaint"

LOL~

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Official response will be this cannot be planned but steps will be taken to make sure it does not happen again.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dey wil simply find sum xqs in which dey wil push ze brame on ze peasants ... n den dey wil say peasants r responsible 4 preventing tis 2 happen again ... :mad:

not unlike smrt's colorful train case ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vote for the PAP, we promise to bring you floods, loss of investment, GST, increasing higher standard of living, more pay for us and lower pay for you, unfair election, more people so our population can reach 6.5mil. We will also be Boss over the world and criticize all the leaders and countries in the world so that all will burn the Singapore Flag. When Sg sinks finally, we will left sg as a happy and extremely rich people. That will be our vision for our leaders, our children, our relatives and friends!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
...someone called Wickedpenis or something like that asked me to repeat this message....so OK!

Yesterday's flood would have cost THE SCUMS another few thousand votes. From citizens living in the area, to inconvenienced workers, to drivers whose expensive cars were drowned bY the flood waters.

This barely 7 months after the last great washout. Barely after letting in too many FTs. barely after raising CPF withdrawal age and money. Barely after MBS power failures. barely after RWS roller coaster failure.Barely after losing so much money. Barely after series of bus crashes. Barely after eco-city debacle. The list goes on.

What is next for the SCUMS?

Must be something big as heaven cannot be sending too many hints and messages and they still adopt the TIDA APA attitute?

ARROGANCE is always met with HUMILIATION.

TOTAL ARROGANCE IS ALWAYS MET WITH TOTAL HUMILIATION

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey to be fair to everyone, it's not up to us but God to choose when it will rain ok?

This flood is an act of God. What does it have to do with anything else? :cool:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
its an honest mistake lets move on....

or

they are not getting enough pay..thats the punishment...

or

its the complacency of the people....they didint work hard and pay more money to afford better quality of work

hitower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like what gahem like to say,

IT IS AN HONEST MISTAKE, I REST MY CASE!!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Then everything goes back to normal.

KNN PAP :oIo::oIo::oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the official statement - "SO WHAT"

It is your fault you never called P.U. B. at 1800 284 6600 and inform them that it is raining very unusally heavy at Orchard Rd..

You people are sleeping...just like the spray painted train carriage of late... your fault..you must be dilligent.:rolleyes:

If tone deaf, out of tune singer, can UPTURN the ECONOMY....Yakult should start singing when there is a heavy downpour, from now on..

"Long as I remember The rain been coming down.
Clouds of myst'ry pouring Confusion on the ground.
Good men through the ages, Trying to find the sun;
And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain."

Credance Clearwater Revival " Who will Stop The Rain".:biggrin:

Last edited:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
They might just blame it on the weather man for not providing accurate info in advance for them to make decisions and take actions.

The weather man will blame it on global warming, El Nino effect etc (quoting examples from overseas like the recent floods in China so we are not alone) and say it is almost impossible to predict with 100% accuratecy given today's technology.

So in the end, its the an act of God and unless God can appear in front of us or in Suntec to tell us why he flood Singapore, the case will be closed.

And btw, there will probably be a new committee to "look into this matter" and maybe a MOFA (Minister of Floods Administration) will be appointed.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is your fault you never called P.U. B. at 1800 284 6600
and inform them that it is raining very unusally heavy at Orchard Rd..
You people are sleeping...just like the spray painted train carriage of late... your fault..you must be dilligent.:rolleyes:
If tone deaf, out of tune singer, can UPTURN the ECONOMY....Yakult should start singing when there is a heavy downpour, from now on..

03yacob.jpg

Bla bla bababab lalalalalallala .

I cannot hear you lalallalalala ....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NwrL9MV6jSk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NwrL9MV6jSk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>