• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AMK TC Not So Clean After All. Fake Urine Detector Exposed!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jun 16, 2010

Plagued by serial urinator

<!-- by line --><!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar --><!-- story content : start -->
I READ with interest last Wednesday's report, 'Keeping public estates up to the mark'. The block I am living in, Block 604 in Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5, underwent lift upgrading and has a new lift operational since October last year. As a family with very young children, we are very thankful for the convenience the new lift offers.
However, our joy has been marred by a serial urinator who does it inside the lift near where the lift buttons are, sometimes on a daily basis.
A urine detector was installed after complaints and the offender desisted for perhaps a week or two. Then we had almost daily episodes of urine puddles again after the culprit figured out it did not work. The area near the new lift door already shows signs of rust, and friends who visited us could not believe that our lift is new.
The town council recently installed a closed-circuit TV camera. The lift remained clean for a week or two, but now we are faced with the problem again every once in a few days. Moreover, almost every pillar in the void deck also reeks of urine and shows urine stains.
We are grateful to the town council for taking several measures to deter the serial urinator. But nothing seems to work. I hope the authorities will find a way to catch this serial offender and eradicate the problem.
Foo Li-Ping (Ms)

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jun 16, 2010

Plagued by serial urinator

<!-- by line --><!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar --><!-- story content : start -->
I READ with interest last Wednesday's report, 'Keeping public estates up to the mark'. The block I am living in, Block 604 in Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5, underwent lift upgrading and has a new lift operational since October last year. As a family with very young children, we are very thankful for the convenience the new lift offers.
However, our joy has been marred by a serial urinator who does it inside the lift near where the lift buttons are, sometimes on a daily basis.
A urine detector was installed after complaints and the offender desisted for perhaps a week or two. Then we had almost daily episodes of urine puddles again after the culprit figured out it did not work. The area near the new lift door already shows signs of rust, and friends who visited us could not believe that our lift is new.
The town council recently installed a closed-circuit TV camera. The lift remained clean for a week or two, but now we are faced with the problem again every once in a few days. Moreover, almost every pillar in the void deck also reeks of urine and shows urine stains.
We are grateful to the town council for taking several measures to deter the serial urinator. But nothing seems to work. I hope the authorities will find a way to catch this serial offender and eradicate the problem.
Foo Li-Ping (Ms)

ahahahahahha

Well

Another Sinkie with bad inherited genes

Sinkieland needs to sterilize all these mentally troubled people

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just like all the automated flush systems systematically broke down .

There is no ending to profiting from such contractors who fit rubbish system into toilets .

Just a simple flush system will work just fine . But they install a damn complicated sensor type to impede your flushing to save water ?

Town councils thus need to be probe .

Town councils are being negligent in their duties in NOT engaging them daily .

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This has become common with all the so-called upgraded food centres, after the MIW's MP's & their grasslooters contigents had done their marketing show, soon enough; the toliets start to detoriate. The hand wash soap which was every where, disappear, but the big posters teaching you to wash your hands with soap are displayed so prominantly. Same goes with the rest of the amenities...start fallin apart.

But we have to bear the cost of the upgrade....when we have our meals there.