• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Beng Squeezed Ah Lian's Tits in Broad Daylight Woh!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Caught in the Act
Posted on 06 Oct, 2008 10:02
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Heavy petting by young couple in public and in broad daylight

STOMPer We Are The Spy, caught this young couple petting heavily outside Sun Plaza at about 7pm on October 4.

Says the STOMPer:

"My friends and I happened to be sitting beside them.

"They were smooching and we caught the boy squeezing the girl's breast, a couple of times.

"The couple were aged around 14-16.

"We were there for almost half an hour then the couple decided to leave as there was a baby changing diaper.

"I find it really disturbing."

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another case!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Caught in the Act
Posted on 07 Oct, 2008 10:10
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Kissing so passionately in public -- the boy's 15 and the girl, only 14

A STOMPer sent in a video of two youths kissing and hugging passionately in school.

The STOMPer, who said the video was not taken by him, told STOMP:

"The boy is 15 the girl is 14. They were caught kissing and hugging in school.

"I wonder what the school has done to punish them for behaving like this.

"Many pre-teens were corrupted by this kind of action in PUBLIC."

getArticlePhoto.do

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>Students kissing in school </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>