• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anti-tank ammo crate found in Ubi

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>This Urban Jungle
Posted on 09 Oct, 2008 09:47
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Anti-tank ammo crate found in Ubi

To the shock of a STOMPer, this ammo box was found right in the Ubi Industrial area.

Simon emailed STOMP, and said:

"Is Singapore safe with a highly explosive anti-tank weapon found in the building that I am working in?

"Wonder if it was empty."

The contributor said this was found at the Focus One Building in Ubi, at the 1st floor of the building near the coffeeshop.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Stomper is a no brainer; scare of a empty ammo box. Nowadays, Sinkies are making a mountain out of a molehill on any matter possible.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its obvious that its an empty case; the box is dated 2002 base on UN Packing Code. Likely that ammo has been expended and someone sub the box out somehow from SAF. Probably a stingy Sinkie trying to save money on packing boxes.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its obvious that its an empty case; the box is dated 2002 base on UN Packing Code. Likely that ammo has been expended and someone sub the box out somehow from SAF. Probably a stingy Sinkie trying to save money on packing boxes.

Thats the kind of thing you'd find in the old Sungei Road. :wink:

Remember the good old days. :smile:

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah! What so big f==k everytime after a live firing exercise all those ammo boxes are toss to 1 big heap sometimes use as makeshift rubbish bins. I am not surprise some kanaguni just pick 1 up at some of the dump sites in SG.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lah! What so big f==k everytime after a live firing exercise all those ammo boxes are toss to 1 big heap sometimes use as makeshift rubbish bins. I am not surprise some kanaguni just pick 1 up at some of the dump sites in SG.

Been awhile since I did NS but back then any SAF property was disposed of appropriately & not through Sungei Rd :smile: