• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two things I HATE about World Cup

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every World Cup, football fans get all excited and enjoy a month of football. But every World Cup, two types of irritating people always (and I say ALWAYS) emerge.

1. One is the kay kiang girls who do not follow football normally but now because of the huge interest in football, they try to get "involved" but end up asking really really stupid questions.

Like why half ball lah? How come can have half ball when the score is whole number? FUCK!

2. Second is the kay kiang guys who do not follow football but suddenly they feel that their masculinity is being threatened. They felt left out of the general excitement and felt obliged to say something as they have nothing solid to contribute. So they have to say this

"Football is a stupid game where 22 men chase after one ball."

OH FUCK OFF! :oIo:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every World Cup, football fans get all excited and enjoy a month of football. But every World Cup, two types of irritating people always (and I say ALWAYS) emerge.

2. Second is the kay kiang guys who do not follow football but suddenly they feel that their masculinity is being threatened. They felt left out of the general excitement and felt obliged to say something as they have nothing solid to contribute. So they have to say this

"Football is a stupid game where 22 men chase after one ball." = lan cheow samleong.

how about this : losers who migrate to new zealand are idiots/failures who cannot earn a decent income back where they come from:cool:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
imho, world cup is the 'in' thing in sg, those spg worried if they dun
get involve, they are not 'in'.:biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is the popular thing during this WC to tell your family members, colleagues, friends, KTV mei mei that you don't bow down to Singtel & Starhub expensive WC packages and you refuse to subscribe.

If supporting and voting for oppositions become a popular thing that everybody love to declare openly like no subscriptions to WC PTV, when that day arrives, our oppositions can win a few GRCs.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll tell you what the height of stupidity is. It's sinkies screaming support for a team that doesn't even know sinkieland exists. :rolleyes:

I'll tell you what the height of stupidity is. It's you the internet OKT por LKY's lumpar who doesn't even know you exist. :cool:

jw5

Loyal

1. One is the kay kiang girls who do not follow football normally but now because of the huge interest in football, they try to get "involved" but end up asking really really stupid questions.

Like why half ball lah? How come can have half ball when the score is whole number? FUCK!

You can tell the girls who ask about half ball to show their half ball. :smile:
I don't mind girls like that actually. They are just trying to be "trendy" and be with the "in crowd". They'll watch late night matches with you at the pub, drink lots of beer, and the rest is up to you.

The ones I can't stand most are those who don't ever watch football, but start pretending to watch football whenever the world cup comes around and pretending to know lots about football once every 4 years.
I suspect Teekee is one such person.