• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why no news on Kong Hee ?

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the media have remained pretty quiet after the inquiry began ?

What is the latest ? The charismatic leader hasn't appeared in Sunday Church Service.

The Pop Queen also relatively quiet.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's dead meat. Doing quiet time trying to figure out how to leave Singapore before getting imprisoned or how to survive for several years in prison. His wife is applying for a Green Card in the US, on artisitic, religious or financial grounds, whatever.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's dead meat. Doing quiet time trying to figure out how to leave Singapore before getting imprisoned or how to survive for several years in prison. His wife is applying for a Green Card in the US, on artisitic, religious or financial grounds, whatever.

You seem quite sure of the outcome. On the other hand, CHC members are still quite bullish that their leader will be exonerated (and vindicated).

I'm not sure if my understanding of local politics is correct, but I tend to think that if CAD calls you up, it means they have already obtained some 'solid' evidence. Otherwise, they wouldn't even call you up in the first place.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not sure if my understanding of local politics is correct, but I tend to think that if CAD calls you up, it means they have already obtained some 'solid' evidence. Otherwise, they wouldn't even call you up in the first place.

You can be sure, unless LKY suddenly died.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CHC are bigger than NKF. If NKF have Peanut support, how many and big shot support CHC?

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHC are bigger than NKF. If NKF have Peanut support, how many and big shot support CHC?

Doubt any politicians wanna get involved with CHC now coz elections are near..........

Biggest shot is Jack neo and he's down already