• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

German National Team Coach very yandao !

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow....that Joaquim guy is very yandao leh...more yandao than Mourinho. He doesn't look like a German, to begin with. The typical German looks like Oliver Kahn and Karl Heinze Rumenigge.

S

Sun Jian

team2006gra.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
australian soft going through the asian qualification.
they are being slaughter by the germans.

they should stick to south amercia qualification.

at least they do not disgrace themselves as the whipping boy,ozzies stick to rugby.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
aussies abit similar to their ancestors england or uk.....they bull too much...their league is relatively new and raw...and when their coach state their preference of foreign based players....they complained

they should start from the basics and work their way up in years....

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Germany got Brazilian and Ghanaian imports leh. Copy Singapore model.

I can't wait to see Singapore Mats whip teams like Germany and England into pulp.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chee bye this is the worse world cup ever.

the vuvuzela is driving me mad. fxxk the nigger culture. ban them.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You guys watching World Cup at this hour...must have paid ransom to Singtel and Starhub ?

4 kosong oready to Germany. Germany wins. Altho Thomas Muller scored, he is no Gerd Mueller. Germany could have won by 6 or 7 goals. AFter being down 2 nil, Aussie players just hacking the legs of German players. Good thing the referee put a stop to that and send off Cahill. What kind of 2 legged challenge never even when near the ball. He deserves it. I think ref was very good considering he is mexican. He even yellow cacau for diving. Many refs would have ignored it and played on. He was sending a message to cacau not to bring his south american diving fake football here. :biggrin: Anyway, all I can say is fuck Shittel and starsuck.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure or not? Look closely...
well done, javamocca, indeed there is resemblance...

Joachim Lowe has been around since after last World Cup when he took over Klinnsman & was oredy boss during Euro 2008.

Dun understand why only now then got people come out & say he veri handsum :confused:

Back to the field....

I expected Aussies to show the same kind of resilience at WC2006, knn with players & goalie in EPL, this score is unacceptably bad....

Germany what can I say ..... always made for World Cup.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joachim Lowe can be an actor alright. With hair loosely kempt and clean shaven, he can play a Russian ballet dancer (like Mikhail Baryshinkov in White Nights). With hair cropped and greased and with nosetache, he can play Adolf Hiter.