• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shocked & Disappointed with South Korea

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was shocked that everyone of the South Koreans were actually Koreans from South Korea. Not a single imported player from China. How come they are so backwards.

Clearly pride must have got in the way of the Koreans. They should learn to put away emotions and deal with cold hard facts. Nationhood is no longer fashionable neither does it sync in with the concept of globalism and cheap labour.

Though they won their first match convincingly and with class especially the way the 2nd goal way was delivered, the victory is hollow because no imported player was involved.

Maybe they are not aware that imported players will usually return to China after doing what they come to do.

The other thing that upsets me with uncouth Koreans is the constant change of government. Another disgrace. Why can't the Koreans learn to stick to the same government. Results are not important but consistency is a virtue and an entrenched government is the hallmark of a truly democratic country. It explains why they consistently fail on the world stage. Truly a banana republic.

I know I speak for all Singaporeans when I write this. We know the way and we have a world championship to prove it.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is serious. When India, China and the developed countries were pushing for birth control nearly 4 decades ago, we were encouraging more birth and open the doors to others.

We knew all along that to buy a govt built flat required the combined income of both parents and that it would not be conducive to raise kids.

We are also the first country in the world to set quotas for ethnic groups and we set the rules to segregate the races while the world was encouraging assimilation and nationhood. This has succeeded. In Singapore unlike the old days, the races don't visit each other during their respective festivals except in a controlled environment where you are a grassroot leader and the host. As result a Chinese family cannot be target of a muslim suicide bomber in his own home.

In the old days we were ignorant and freely went to each others houses.

Don't be so sarcastic leh! Haha..

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Though they won their first match convincingly and with class especially the way the 2nd goal way was delivered, the victory is hollow because no imported player was involved.

I love SK . Thats the spirit .

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other thing that upsets me with uncouth Koreans is the
constant change of government. Another disgrace.
Why can't the Koreans learn to stick to the same government.
Results are not important but consistency is a virtue
and an entrenched government is the hallmark of a truly
democratic country.
It explains why they consistently fail on the
world stage. Truly a banana republic.

This has no basis .This sounds like pro-authoritarian regime talk .

Consistency is used so often till it sounded stale like mediocre effort.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha..AFOTCL*! No wonder you're the Forum's Best Satirist! Excellent post, bro.

I was shocked that everyone of the South Koreans were actually Koreans from South Korea. Not a single imported player from China. How come they are so backwards.

Clearly pride must have got in the way of the Koreans. They should learn to put away emotions and deal with cold hard facts. Nationhood is no longer fashionable neither does it sync in with the concept of globalism and cheap labour.

Maybe they are not aware that imported players will usually return to China after doing what they come to do.

The other thing that upsets me with uncouth Koreans is the constant change of government. Another disgrace. Why can't the Koreans learn to stick to the same government. Results are not important but consistency is a virtue and an entrenched government is the hallmark of a truly democratic country. It explains why they consistently fail on the world stage. Truly a banana republic.

I know I speak for all Singaporeans when I write this. We know the way and we have a world championship to prove it.

* Almost Fell Off The Chair Laffing!