• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

England will lose to USA...Read My Lips

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Crystal Ball tells me England will lose to USA tonight.

Anybody betting England win please reconsider. I'm helping gamblers in Sammyboy forum. This is a service that I provide free for registered members. So count you blessing.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Anybody betting England win please reconsider. I'm helping gamblers in Sammyboy forum. This is a service that I provide free for registered members. So count you blessing.

Tonight's the night England shall lay to rest the ghost that 1950 0:1 defeat to USA once and for all. So it's written, so it shall come to pass.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
quite impossible for US to beat England...:rolleyes:

G

General Veers

quite impossible for US to beat England...:rolleyes:

At worst a draw as i don't think England will lose to USA but nothing is impossible.

_38048769_senegalgoal300.jpg

<small>Pape Bouba Diop gave Senegal a glorious win</small>

Senegal beat France to create one of the biggest World Cup shocks of all time, and crown a spectacular opening day to the 2002 tournament.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Senegal beat France to create one of the biggest World Cup shocks of all time, and crown a spectacular opening day to the 2002 tournament.

I won quite a fair bit of money on the opening match on Senegal to win & France to lose by 1.0, 2002 was a good year for me, made quite a bundle...anyway the odds were good then..

Now...yucks!...anything that look promising is an upset by North Korea beating Brazil...:biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now US hate England because of BP oil spill.
If US and North Korea same group that will be very interesting. Maybe alot of red card from side. Each team reduce to 7 or 8 player only.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bloody kelong goalky!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cvyKmffnRXc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cvyKmffnRXc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
England deserved to win, and shld have won! That bloody kelong butterfingers! They played very well, and had more shots at goal.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If England cannot make it into 2nd round the Goalkeeper will have to chance citizen .

One award England looks sure to win from this World Cup, Worst Goalkeeper Toilet-Paper Gloves. From the land that produced Gordon Banks and Peter Shilton, sigh. Banks probably flips over in his grave and Shilton probably suffers a heart attack with a foot in the casket.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing wrong with Green handling and positioning, he just suai...

In such a situation, a good goalkeeper doesn't just position himself to catch the ball with his hands. He'll also use his body to cover the ball from unexpected spinning or slipping. You should have seen it sometimes, and wonder why a goalkeeper catching a weak-looking shot roll over the ground hugging the ball so dramatically, thinking it's overkill unnecessity or showmanship. There's the reason for that.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

my crystal ball tells me that sinkie's prediction is to be avoided or else financial lost will be your problem.