• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

There goes my 1k on South Africa

ruffles

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really hope that 1K is just less than 10% of your capital for your World Cup flutters

I think for the 1st round, I would tend to bet against the favourites (receive goal handicap) and bet on higher number of goals.

for the second round, teams get more defensive.. score and concede less goals.. more regular-time draws

ruffles

Alfrescian
Loyal
jabba, I hope you are doing fine..

I need to change my recommendation - continue to eat balls for the first round.. but bet on less than 3 goals too - this new ball designed for the world cup in resulting in low scores