• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why is the forum moderator allowing this practice?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
in your own personal profile, your own personal messages get DELETED by some creep and yet others who invade and spam all over YOUR OWN PERSONAL PROFILE get their cowardly insults posted - in your OWN PERSONAL PROFILE.

why then called it PERSONAL PROFILE? might as well name it a personal sliming page, tio bo?:confused:

see for yourself. by the way, how cum i got the highest profile viewing ranking??:biggrin:

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 33
Yesterday 05:15 PMCao Ren
Show Message TextThis message is hidden because Cao Ren is on your ignore list. Yesterday 05:13 PMCao Ren
Show Message TextThis message is hidden because Cao Ren is on your ignore list. Yesterday 11:39 AMCCB FAP
Show Message TextThis message is hidden because CCB FAP is on your ignore list. Yesterday 11:31 AMCCB FAP
Show Message TextThis message is hidden because CCB FAP is on your ignore list. Yesterday 11:30 AMCCB FAP
Show Message TextThis message is hidden because CCB FAP is on your ignore list. 05-08-2009 07:39 AMleetahbar
This message has been deleted by scroobal. Report 05-08-2009 06:50 AMDebonerman
This message has been deleted by leetahbar. Reason spamming, harrassments and insults Report 31-07-2009 08:04 AMleetahbar
This message has been deleted by scroobal. Report 31-07-2009 08:03 AMleetahbar
This message has been deleted by scroobal. Report 28-07-2009 01:04 PMQXD
This message has been deleted by leetahbar. Reason spamming, harrassments and insults

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for viewing my profile. if u cannot stand up for all those bullies spamming there, please don't boast about standing up against the more formidable paps. very embarrassing you know.

that's the behaviour of SDP IB - bullies innocent victims but helpless against brave forummers and balless against the paps. this one definitely needless to say - it's so obvious.:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
very good question! i also wanna know why too:smile:

more importantly who are these bunch of SDP IB clowns who are so desperately obssessed with me? ok. i know i m cute but really that cute to attract them meh??:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....and here come the shit lovers from the SDP IB of cowards and losers!!:biggrin:

owing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 41
Today 04:35 AMXiahou Yuan
Show Message TextThis message is hidden because Xiahou Yuan is on your ignore list. Today 04:34 AMXiahou Yuan
Show Message TextThis message is hidden because Xiahou Yuan is on your ignore list. Today 04:32 AMXiahou Yuan
Show Message TextThis message is hidden because Xiahou Yuan is on your ignore list. Today 04:31 AMtankuku

Report Today 04:30 AMtankuku

Report Today 04:29 AMGracia

Report Today 04:28 AMGracia

Report Today 03:35 AMleetahbar
thanks for viewing my profile. if u cannot stand up for all those bullies spamming here, please don't boast about standing up against the more formidable paps. very embarrassing you know.

D

Dodomeki

very good question! i also wanna know why too:smile:

You lanjiao profile has just received new updates. :biggrin: The question is what are you going to do about it when the OA check and update it regularly?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
oa is a shit lover too. i won't do anything so that u guys would have a chance to realise what and who are the cowards and losers (fr mastershapeshifter) invading this forum but contributing nothing per se.

if u do not believe, just post anything that's truefully critical about SDP's nonsense and u shall see the panicky reaction and tender loving attention u shall rceive.:smile:

Z

Zhang He

if u do not believe, just post anything that's truefully critical about SDP's nonsense and u shall see the panicky reaction and tender loving attention u shall rceive.:smile:

That is not the point. The point is clearly you are a troll to many forrummers here.

Shit_11.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
from the look at it, it seems to be many obssessed fans who are stalking me. in reality, there is only one or a couple of mastershapeshifters in the doing. one of them is definitely my stubbly pet snake loitering in bishan and NUS.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
You lanjiao profile has just received new updates. :biggrin: The question is what are you going to do about it when the OA check and update it regularly?

Aiya let him be lah...knn everday whining here 24/7, or else will beat his father, or scold his mother laucheebye, knn got 2 hand 2 leg dont go find work, knn lazy fat bum stay at home surfing the net 24/7..knn where got ppl so free like him :rolleyes:

swz235.jpg

O

Oichi

Whenever the OA cornered you with questions that you cannot answer, you will skip it. So it's pointless to argue with a troll. I gotta thank QXD for his nice collection of shits. Yes 16 of them :biggrin:

Shit_2.jpg

Z

Zhou Tai

Aiya let him be lah...knn everday whining here 24/7, or else will beat his father, or scold his mother laucheebye, knn got 2 hand 2 leg dont go find work, knn lazy fat bum stay at home surfing the net 24/7..knn where got ppl so free like him :rolleyes:

Lazy fat bum go orh orh suck pacifier after 1am. :biggrin:

Shit_14.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least we know how the SDP IB gang of cowards and losers here operate.

if the moderator disable the INFRACTION mode, they surely would be at a loss.:cool:

Lu Bu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

if the moderator disable the INFRACTION mode, they surely would be at a loss.:cool:

No difference it will make. As long you are around, i will spam every thread you start. Then you will know how free i am in this forum. :biggrin: At the rate and frequency my clones are posting, nobody in this forum beats me 24/7.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fuck you, i'm not affiliated with any political parties, i just du lan your masturbating articles only :oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
u must be a super imbecile. didn't u know there is an IGNORE button to click?

really don't understand always tu lan, then why u wanna read my postings huh?

IGNORE lah, stupid!:oIo:

kelingkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah! See how popular you are! Damn bloody thick skin.

Bastard parent basher pappy running dog mole bob sim kheng hwee aka leetahbar aka bratsalive tries to stir his shit in fuckwarezone and was banned on the very same day he registered as a member.

This bastard pappy running dog mole is going around the internet chatrooms stirring shit against the opposition parties.

BTW, this bastard Bob Sim Kheng Hwee is also friend to the the infamous Eric How in facebook.

oldfaggoteric.png