• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore is better than Australia and New Zealand.

Madhva

Wow!!! So many benefits of Singapore. Guess Singapore must be a heaven eh? Such being the case, I wonder why so many Sinkees are throwing their Sinkee passports back at the PAP. :confused:
Yes Singapore is better then Australia but can't be comparable with New Zealand
New Zealand is way better then Singapore
because
New Zealand have lowest crime rate then Singapore
New Zealand is a isolated land which enjoys best climate then Singapore
New Zealand had only 5% human population
New Zealand is a unspoilt country
New Zealand have least crime rate then Singapore
In New Zealand being racist is a crime and have a punished in jail Which is not in Singapore
New Zealand is cheaper then Singapore only living expanses are higher
New Zealand have problems in finding job but once found they ain't get problem while working like in Singapore
Lifestyle is not harder in New Zealand then it is in Singapore
Best part of Singapore is you can find job easily and Earn more then New Zealand
but Singapore doesn't have good lifestyle like New Zealand have
New Zealand have world's friendliest people
New Zealand is the only safest place to hide if world war 3 rises
New Zealand have women rights too
New Zealand have good apartments (hard to find but not so harder like Singapore)
If New Zealand GDP rise then Singapore will never be in the list of top 10 most Livable countries in the world.....
Sorry for Comparing New Zealand with Singapore
Singapore is best in Marketing in current situation

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But one point not mentioned.

Very very important one which a narrow Singkie brain cannot fathom.

NZ got BIG earthquake.

Scared or not?

map-of-new-zealand-deep-earthquakes.jpg

househusband

Alfrescian
Loyal
15 SOLID REASONS WHY SINGAPORE IS BETTER THAN AUSTRALAR.

1. Australia cost of living is very high. Daily products and houses are expensive.

2. China's booming. Singapore's economy is sky rocketing. Singapore is well placed to ride the China and India boom. Singapore's GDP per capita (nominal) is expected to overtake Japan this year. Becoming the highest per capita GDP in Asia amongst all non oil countries! (Note UAE and Qatar will always have higher GDP than Singapore because they depend on their oil. They don't have a free market system like Singapore)

3. Singapore has an exciting future. ASEAN might become another CARICOM or MERCUSR, your Singapore passport can allow u to work and live freely in other ASEAN countries. Growth in Singapore is so tremendrous. Asia is booming. Singapore will ride China's and India's wave because SG speak their languages.

3. Singapore is much safer, less corrupted and has more convenient amentities (library, food court, everything just 15mins away) than Australia. You can walk down any streets in Singapore and feel safe anytime everytime. Can you do that in Australia?

4. Singapore offers a better place to bring up kids. Billingual education. Chinese is the language of the future. In Singapore, your kids will learn Chinese. Jim Rogers once said "if you were smart in 1800, you lived in London; if you were smart in 1900, you lived in New York.; Now if u were smart in 2010, you live in Asia". The billionaire moved to Singapore. And he is not alone, Gong Li, Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Co Co Lee etc all want to move to Singapore.

Singapore has no drug problem. Australia has a serious drug problem. 40% used drugs before. ( http://www.aihw.gov.au/publications/...a04/sdua04.pdf ) That is just disgusting.

5. Alot of people talk about the less stressful lifestyle in Australia. But in Singapore, if you just be a bit creative, you can easily get a nice house in JB, Malaysia or Indonesia and enjoy the less stressful lifestyle there as well every weekend or day. Plus the cost of things are so cheap.

6. In Australia, technology is so backwards. 80 SGD can get you a 100mbps internet line. In Australia, it gets you a CAPPED 120GB 5mbps internet line. And how much is the activation fee? 400 sgd!

Same goes for public transport, infrastructure, business etc. Singapore is much better.

7. Australia has water problems. South Australia is rationing water. Small towns only have rain water tanks. Yucks, do you dare to drink rainwater? :eek:

8. Australia has lots of dangerous animals. Jellyfish that kill , most dangerous snakes, most dangerous spiders, all found in Australia.

"Funnel-webs are probably one of the three most dangerous spiders in the world and are regarded by some to be the most dangerous."

Here's what someone living in Australia thinks about the funnel web spiders around her house (most dangerous spider in the world, one bite and your child can die of posioning)

"Because......we get them in the house constantly, and since they are NOT afraid of people, you can step on one and get bit quite easily.
I'd say here in the house, because of my living situation, I see prolly a funnel web once a month now in winter and last summer I saw them once a week, crawling near my bed quite often, and yes they hide in shoes...so when u have to get up to pee in the middle of the night...given they really can kill you...and talk about having a baby here in a few months...it's the only scary thing here, really."

:rolleyes:

9. In Singapore, you can hire an expatriate maid to help you do your family chores. You can't do that in Australia.

10. Running a business in Australia is exhorbitantly expensive. You pay 20AUD/hr just for a waiter. Plumbers cost hundreds of dollars.

In Singapore, unskilled labour is cheap. Very good place to run a business.

11. In Singapore, there are much much more jobs and career options than Australia. If you live in a small Australian town, there are no jobs for you. Even their biggest cities like Sydney etc cannot compare to 1/4 of Singapore's career choices. Singapore has more than 100 banks! Lots of career choices from Banking, healtcare, etc.

12. Food. Food is Singapore is much cheaper and better than Australia. 1.50 AUD for 12 eggs! 1.5AUD for big packet of soya bean milk! 2.50-3 AUD can get you a decent meal of Wantan noodles, Char Kway Teow, Mixed vege rice etc. In Aus, it cannot even get you a drink!

Chinese, British, American, Indian, Turkish, all kinds of cusine cuisine can be found in Singapore!! In Aus, it is 90% the usual Australian food.

13. Military defence. Australia has a very run down armed forces. only 50k soldiers. Their strategy is basically to wait for America's help. Indonesia has 500k. Singapore has 400k.

14. Singapore's property prices will skyrocket in a few decades. 20 years ago, 3 room HDB flats cost 60k SGD. Now they cost 200k SGD.

15. Singapore's CPF! you will have money for old age, housing! The employer puts in 12% as well dont forget!

Ok that is all. Bye bye.

Wow! I know this post's 7 years late but I didn't know about these stats until now. Do these still apply today?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! I know this post's 7 years late but I didn't know about these stats until now. Do these still apply today?

Meh I'll try to answer again.

15 SOLID REASONS WHY SINGAPORE IS BETTER THAN AUSTRALAR.

1. Australia cost of living is very high. Daily products and houses are expensive.

Not sure, but if you eat in, instead of eat out everyday its manageable. 1 bowl of laksa is around $13-$15 mark. If you cook, mince meat is around $6 500gram.
Houses, has gone up, signs of slowing down. But meh, everywhere else house prices has gone up as well.

2. China's booming. Singapore's economy is sky rocketing. Singapore is well placed to ride the China and India boom. Singapore's GDP per capita (nominal) is expected to overtake Japan this year. Becoming the highest per capita GDP in Asia amongst all non oil countries! (Note UAE and Qatar will always have higher GDP than Singapore because they depend on their oil. They don't have a free market system like Singapore)

China booming has benefited Australia more then Singapore in this regards. Heaps of Chinaman buying aussie milk. Companies like A2 Belamy racking in the dollar here. So much so that supermarkets are putting in restrictions on number of cans each can buy.

3. Singapore has an exciting future. ASEAN might become another CARICOM or MERCUSR, your Singapore passport can allow u to work and live freely in other ASEAN countries. Growth in Singapore is so tremendrous. Asia is booming. Singapore will ride China's and India's wave because SG speak their languages.

Meh, so does my aussie passport. Traveling to countries is not an issue nowadays. Heaps of chinese and Indians here. So languages isn't a problem. I'll say, aussieland speaks more languages then SG. Vietnamese/tagalog/koreans/Japanese.

3. Singapore is much safer, less corrupted and has more convenient amentities (library, food court, everything just 15mins away) than Australia. You can walk down any streets in Singapore and feel safe anytime everytime. Can you do that in Australia?

Sure, crime might preceived as higher here. But I never feel unsafe walking the streets here either.

4. Singapore offers a better place to bring up kids. Billingual education. Chinese is the language of the future. In Singapore, your kids will learn Chinese. Jim Rogers once said "if you were smart in 1800, you lived in London; if you were smart in 1900, you lived in New York.; Now if u were smart in 2010, you live in Asia". The billionaire moved to Singapore. And he is not alone, Gong Li, Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Co Co Lee etc all want to move to Singapore.

Heaps of Bilingual classes here now. Korean/Mandarin/Vietnameses. ABC iview even have mandarin version of the cartoons for the kids. Heaps of rich chinese settled here as well. Not sure what the fuss is about.

Singapore has no drug problem. Australia has a serious drug problem. 40% used drugs before. ( http://www.aihw.gov.au/publications/...a04/sdua04.pdf ) That is just disgusting.

I don't use drugs, its not like its not a problem. But the people around me don't either. There are talks of legalising marijuana for medical uses. But meh, so what?

5. Alot of people talk about the less stressful lifestyle in Australia. But in Singapore, if you just be a bit creative, you can easily get a nice house in JB, Malaysia or Indonesia and enjoy the less stressful lifestyle there as well every weekend or day. Plus the cost of things are so cheap.

Well, you are not in Singapore then right? And don't tell me traveling thru the causway, 2nd link is not stressfull in itself?

6. In Australia, technology is so backwards. 80 SGD can get you a 100mbps internet line. In Australia, it gets you a CAPPED 120GB 5mbps internet line. And how much is the activation fee? 400 sgd!

Meh, happy with my internet. Honestly, with 100mbps what you gona do with it? Download pr0n?

Same goes for public transport, infrastructure, business etc. Singapore is much better.

Not really? I hear MRT keeps breaking down nowadays.

7. Australia has water problems. South Australia is rationing water. Small towns only have rain water tanks. Yucks, do you dare to drink rainwater? :eek:

Water still clean and cheap. Unless you own a pool, water usage is manageable. like 30cents for a deca litre. Utility around $300 a quarter. so no biggy.

8. Australia has lots of dangerous animals. Jellyfish that kill , most dangerous snakes, most dangerous spiders, all found in Australia.

"Funnel-webs are probably one of the three most dangerous spiders in the world and are regarded by some to be the most dangerous."

Here's what someone living in Australia thinks about the funnel web spiders around her house (most dangerous spider in the world, one bite and your child can die of posioning)

"Because......we get them in the house constantly, and since they are NOT afraid of people, you can step on one and get bit quite easily.
I'd say here in the house, because of my living situation, I see prolly a funnel web once a month now in winter and last summer I saw them once a week, crawling near my bed quite often, and yes they hide in shoes...so when u have to get up to pee in the middle of the night...given they really can kill you...and talk about having a baby here in a few months...it's the only scary thing here, really."

Yes.. Animals here will kill you! even sea lice recently can eat your flesh alive. So don't come here if you are afraid to DIE/KiaSi.

:rolleyes:

9. In Singapore, you can hire an expatriate maid to help you do your family chores. You can't do that in Australia.

You can, but their salary has to be like 80K a year. I know someone with like 2 nannies and a helper. We pay decent living wages here, not slave wages.

10. Running a business in Australia is exhorbitantly expensive. You pay 20AUD/hr just for a waiter. Plumbers cost hundreds of dollars.

Well, we get paid a lot more for our wages as well.

In Singapore, unskilled labour is cheap. Very good place to run a business.

Good things are not cheap, cheap things are not good.

11. In Singapore, there are much much more jobs and career options than Australia. If you live in a small Australian town, there are no jobs for you. Even their biggest cities like Sydney etc cannot compare to 1/4 of Singapore's career choices. Singapore has more than 100 banks! Lots of career choices from Banking, healtcare, etc.

Explains why 90% of new migrants are in Sydney and Melbourne.

12. Food. Food is Singapore is much cheaper and better than Australia. 1.50 AUD for 12 eggs! 1.5AUD for big packet of soya bean milk! 2.50-3 AUD can get you a decent meal of Wantan noodles, Char Kway Teow, Mixed vege rice etc. In Aus, it cannot even get you a drink!

Chinese, British, American, Indian, Turkish, all kinds of cusine cuisine can be found in Singapore!! In Aus, it is 90% the usual Australian food.

Yah, I also get vietnamese, korean, italian, greek, aboriginals on top of the standard Singapore char kwei teow as well.

13. Military defence. Australia has a very run down armed forces. only 50k soldiers. Their strategy is basically to wait for America's help. Indonesia has 500k. Singapore has 400k.

I'll say the US would prolly come to our defence a lot earlier then SIngapore.

14. Singapore's property prices will skyrocket in a few decades. 20 years ago, 3 room HDB flats cost 60k SGD. Now they cost 200k SGD.

Sydney hour prices has skyrocketed by 80% in the last 5 years at least. Median is 1.2mil now.

15. Singapore's CPF! you will have money for old age, housing! The employer puts in 12% as well dont forget!

We have Super, that is not government control. Employers puts in around 11% for me. You can also self managed them if you want. What about CPF? Can do the same?
I managed to play stock market and sitting on around +50% now in 2 years.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to compare like for like and expect the same when you move to another country...do not even think of emigration.

To emigrate is a complete change of lifestyle.

If you want to pick the nitty gritty and gripe and compare....there will be no end to it.

The main motivation is QUALITY OF LIFE...in all aspects, be it politically, mentally, healthily and financially.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comparing Sinkapore, a land starved and deliberately overcrowded city state, to the continental-sized country of Australia or decent-sized and pristine NZ, is like comparing a single olive vs a 25-inch pizza and a 8-inch gourmet pizza. This exercise is a waste of brain power. Compare Sg to Sydney, Auckland or Shanghai more like it.

Sg is just a small little red dot peesai convenient pit stop for whatever you want to do in your life journey. Unfortunate for the natives born there, but they get the #1 passport in the world.

Fat Euro banker expats come to make their career, money, enjoy travel and snorkeling around the region, screw the SPGs and punch our taxi drivers in the face for only $57.

Indian/China engineers come to take up all the tech/engineering places at our unis, graduate, slave for a few years at low wage, get experience and then jump ship to America's Silicon Valley or Aussie land, or back to Ali Baba's China.

Use Sg for what's it worth and seek your muse elsewhere

topmoonkek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm born and raised Malaysian and have spent way too much time and money trying my hand at finding a good country to immigrate to literally since I was done with school. Personally, my pick would be the US but sadly the immigration policy is rough and lacks security/assurance. There's too many ways for you to become "out of status" and kicked out of the country, many of which are out of your control, down to immi office not liking your face.

I'm tired of "running" and have been looking for place to settle down, stay put, have a good career (i.e. financially independent at age 50 or earlier), meet someone and have kids with. Singapore and Australia happen to be the two last options I haven't tried, so this thread is interesting. I have family in both countries but never considered them because Singapore has been stereotypically rat-race competitive and crammed while Australia is boring and expensive. However, after living 5+ years in Europe, both those places look great in comparison to that shithole of a continent.

I agree with a lot of Ash007's points in their 2017 updated comparison between Singapore vs Australia but will point out a few things that I disagree with or would clarify:
  • Singapore offers a better place to bring up kids. Questionable because the education system is centered around memorization and generally very stiff. Then again, pretty much all education systems globally are designed to condition obedient yesmen for the workforce so I guess this point is kinda moot. I'd try not to pressure the kids when I have them - it's entirely possible to do well without round the clock tuition and garbage classes that the kids are not passionate about (music comes to mind, somehow Asians love em... I never learned a musical instrument in my life and haven't missed anything). I do like the idea of teaching kids more than 1 language.
  • On Australia: Heaps of rich chinese settled here as well. Not sure what the fuss is about. This is a huge negative from my experience living in areas in US and Canada with a high number of Chinese. Most of them are new money, rude, cliquey and selfish. All sorts of shitty behavior that you'll only see on monkeys. There was a mall in Vancouver in a high Chinese neighborhood with signs literally saying "do not defecate in the garbage can" in English and Chinese
  • Alot of people talk about the less stressful lifestyle in Australia. But in Singapore, if you just be a bit creative, you can easily get a nice house in JB, Malaysia or Indonesia and enjoy the less stressful lifestyle there as well every weekend or day. There's 2 different points here, first off what is "less stressful"? To me, it's being financially independent - not having to be at the beck and call of an employer and fret about job security when there's a pandemic, recession, company doesn't meet arbitrary investor/stockholder goals or just because management feels like it. Yeah there's crowds and a resulting element of time micromanagement (it's the same growing up in Malaysia) where if you want to find parking at the mall or something, you need to be there early... but for most part it's a non-issue if you're retired. Can go on weekdays, off-peak hours. Singapore is more conducive for that since salary potential is higher, taxes lower than Australia. Can't relate to buying a nice house in JB, it's more than just having the space but also being in a place you're comfortable with and have your social life.
  • Plus the cost of things are so cheap. Never got the origin of this BS stereotype. Is it because cars and gas are cheaper in Malaysia to Singaporeans after currency conversion? AFAIK eating out works out to be the same between MY/SG after currency conversion, I've done the math before and to sustain a "1st world lifestyle" similar to the US, Malaysia is actually quite a bit more expensive than the US!
  • In Australia, technology is so backwards. 80 SGD can get you a 100mbps internet line. In Australia, it gets you a CAPPED 120GB 5mbps internet line. Meh, happy with my internet. Honestly, with 100mbps what you gona do with it? Download pr0n? Agreed that Australia is backwards and lousy, it's been a stereotype since forever. Sorry being happy with capped slow internet is just Stockholm Syndrome - 10 Mbps was the absolute minimum needed for the internet to feel snappy back in 2017 and you were happy with 5? There are plenty of use cases for high speed unlimited internet, mostly related to household size of more than 1. 10Mbps in my parents house felt fucking awful with both of them and my siblings streaming TV shows. Also I can use up 300 GB of data per month by myself, on the regular, no porn. Having a cap is just dinosaur companies trying to squeeze out pennies and rip you off.
  • Not really? I hear MRT keeps breaking down nowadays. Public transportation everywhere breaks down at some point, in any country. A car eventually makes sense when you're older and have more disposable income (takes FOREVER to get around with public transportation and really restrictive on freedom) and/or start a family.
  • Australia has lots of dangerous animals. Singapore has cockroaches and mosquitoes which are fucking annoying. You should spend a good amount on properly sealing/insulating your home in either country (also to keep the annoying weather at bay)
  • Running a business in Australia is exhorbitantly expensive. Well, we get paid a lot more for our wages as well. ... and then you pay a ton more money for goods and services. Can't have your cake and eat it too.
  • Good things are not cheap, cheap things are not good. True, if Singapore is anything like Malaysia though, you just have to do the research yourself and give VERY specific instructions to your cheap labor because they're not paid to think. Like if renovating a house, don't simply hire a contractor and offload all the work onto him because chances are he'll get the shittiest cheapest material to make the most profit for himself.
  • In Singapore, there are much much more jobs and career options than Australia. Agreed, especially because everything is centered in one place. Also because there's countries around to cater to, many MNCs put their HQs in Singapore. Company branches in Australia.... only serve Australia and NZ.

The real dealbreakers for me are earning potential and dating.

Sub 100k, Australia has the advantage because takehome savings is similar to Singapore but has a higher chance of work-life balance (supposedly).

Salary scales a lot harder in Singapore past 100k. To get the same takehome from 120k p.a./10k p.m. SGD pre-tax in Singapore, you'd have to earn over 140k AUD before taxes in Australia. To earn as much as 160k SGD in Singapore, you'd have to make 200k AUD in Australia.

Based on what I've heard and know, it's a lot more plausible to hit 120k and 160k in Singapore than 140k and 200k in Australia (especially if you consider Australian racism and bamboo ceiling for foreigners)

As I've learned the hard way living in America and Europe, being an Asian guy living in a white people country is fucked for dating unless you're absurdly attractive (like 1% attractive). Despite the high immigrant population in Australia, I'd wager my chances at finding a mate are a lot higher in Singapore.

Rainowar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well there is no debate that Singapore is better than New Zealand, so I won't bother to talk much about that.

In New Zealand, the average wage is 4k SGD/mth. You pay 20-33% tax on that amount, meaning you take home around 3k SGD.

In Singapore average wage is 4k sgd as well. But very low tax and very cheap cost of living. Singapore's GDP per capita (PPP) is 4th in the world. So you can save a lot more money in SG, one of easiest place to save money in the world.

NZ houses and cost of living are rediculously expensive. The cheapest shittiest ones near a major city cost 200k SGD and above. Most cost 350k SGD. And you can't possible get houses (which also cost around 200k SGD) in the countryside because you need jobs, and jobs are only available in major cities. Cost of living is extremely high compared to Singapore.

Australia might be more attractive than New Zealand but every country has its bane and boon, pros and cons.

So this is the thread dedicated to highlighting how Australia is worse than Singapore.
Happy jiu hao continue to stay in sg lor no fucks given bro

Rainowar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess the PAP must really be desperate of the mass emigration eh? First, they try to let the loser cockroaches condemn Oz and speak highly of US, people got tired of that and it no longer works. Now proabably highlight the bullshit benefits of the dot. Well, lets see how far they go with this. :rolleyes:
I migrated to aus with minimal belongings been thriving for 2.5 years

Rainowar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Air good health improved 10 folds
Muscles got larger super fit
Can run 10km a go
Martial arts improved
Plus luck changed won lotto now sideline fengshui master in sydney wulweebueyboh

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I myself have been to gold coast. Even the juice and milk are not as expenisve as sinkieland. I have no idea what shit they talking about. The meal was so huge i skipped a meal

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
all i know if i were to grow old in singapore i will be pushing trolley collecting boxes to buy food for the day and when i can no longer have the strength to push trolley my last stop will be at bedok reservior!
now for the past 10 years everyday is a blessing BUT NOT in singapore la :smile:

whenever people say Australia is very expensive i will giggles and laugh. i lived in singapore for 37 years and Australia 10 years if i compare both countries i say Australia is far cheaper and affordable! :smile:

cheers!

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
city fools are the worst. They never seem to get living in the city is the most expensive. Then they complain. Even locals try to stay away because houses are cheaper, my tour guide said as much. When cars are not expensive whywould you choose a city to live in?

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
city fools are the worst. They never seem to get living in the city is the most expensive. Then they complain. Even locals try to stay away because houses are cheaper, my tour guide said as much. When cars are not expensive whywould you choose a city to live in?

u are right bro in the city the housing are more expensive in fact every country the same thing. and in the city mostly apartment and it cost more expensive like the size of 4 room hdb flat.

for me i prefer landed property because it comes together with the land and it is a freehold i can pass it to my daughter when i pass and so on.
as for cars in 10 years we already changed total 6 new SUV (for me and my dear wife)
i not a millionaire i just an old retired man bro :smile:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
u are right bro in the city the housing are more expensive in fact every country the same thing. and in the city mostly apartment and it cost more expensive like the size of 4 room hdb flat.

for me i prefer landed property because it comes together with the land and it is a freehold i can pass it to my daughter when i pass and so on.
as for cars in 10 years we already changed total 6 new SUV (for me and my dear wife)
i not a millionaire i just an old retired man bro :smile:
Oh sinkies dont even know what suburb is. They love traffic jam and pollution. Small apartment again. If thats the case why leave at all?

My guide says he travels about 20 to 30 minutes to work. Thats not a lot. The first guy at horizon hill is a german ceo. Sinkies not only are ignorant they reject everything that opposes their stupid thinking. Thats why i can only talk to you and others who haveleft

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I myself have been to gold coast. Even the juice and milk are not as expenisve as sinkieland. I have no idea what shit they talking about. The meal was so huge i skipped a meal

bro many sgrean will say Australia is very expensive when they paid a bowl of noodle cost $10 their eyes will keep on blinking!
BUT what they never tell u is the portion of the bowl of noodle and the portion is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
normally i will share with my dear wife one bowl so if we divide by two person it cost $5 (remember this amount bro)

when i visited singapore 4 years ago i bought the same noodle and it cost me $3.50 one bowl and the fO&*&* portion is so small that i had to buy another bowl!!!!
so i spent 2 noodle bowl for $7 and i still not full!!!!! bro in Australia i paid $5 and in singapoer i paid $7 here u should know which one is cheaper bro :smile: