• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rampant Pre-Teen Sex, Now Pre-Teen Robbery!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May 19, 2010

Boy, 10, sought over snatch theft

<!-- by line -->By Ng Kai Ling
<!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar --><!-- story content : start -->
POLICE are looking for a snatch theft suspect, believed to be a 10-year-old boy, who allegedly ran off with the belongings of a tuition teacher from the void deck of a block in Choa Chu Kang Street 52 at 11.15pm on Sunday.
The victim, Ms Yang Jinping, said she was on her way home when her mobile phone rang. Not wanting to disturb her roommates in their shared flat in Block 547, she stopped to take the call in the void deck.
The Chinese woman, 24, who has lived in the HDB block for more than a year, said the void deck was well-lit.
'I was sitting next to a pillar with my two bags next to me, talking on the phone, and didn't realise that anyone was nearby until my bag was snatched,' she said.
When she turned around, she saw the suspect running towards the multi-storey carpark at Block 549, but decided not to give chase as she did not want to risk losing her other bag. She also feared the suspect might have an accomplice.
Ms Yang said her bag contained cash of about $40, two phonecards of $20 in value, a portable PlayStation and her employment pass.
Read the full story in Wednesday's edition of The Straits Times.