• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

geylang cheongster nerd attacked geylang prc chicken

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was a lovers' quarrel that escalated into a full-blown fight.

The spark?

A damaged Mercedes Benz side-view mirror which the woman had kicked.

Enraged by his broken mirror, the man got out of his car, towered over the petite woman and struck a threatening pose.

With a few kicks, the svelte woman crumbled to her knees, clutching her stomach in pain.

But the 34-year-old Singaporean man did not stop. He went on to lock her arms, preventing her from retaliating.

The woman, a 25-year-old Chinese national, screamed.

That was when he gave her another flying kick, knocking her flat on her back.
The incident unfolded yesterday at about 7am along Geylang Lorong 27.

i tot it was the 34 y o famous geylang nerd in action. wow so rich now driving a mercz. must be a professor or dr now.:p

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any thread that you post or reply will eventually end like this... :biggrin:

LTS3.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so cleber! your mum must have fed u with RIBENA!!:biggrin:

by the way, did i mention the name of my nerdy pet snake? no right? so do not take everyone with moustache as your father and those without moustache as your stepfathers.

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
this story already posted earlier and you must change it to suit yr own agenda. fuck you!

if ng ejay is the 34-yo chap then you must have imagined yrself to be the china girl lah. PUKE!!

bring yr gay fantasies elsewhere leh. :biggrin::biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i actually received points for this thread!! no kidding!!

483 point(s) total Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Comment
geylang cheongster nerd... 13-05-2010 05:53 AM

:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
these is one question in everyone's mind. is the resident nerd really a geylang cheongster or still a bashful little virgin boy fantansizing all the boobless airport runway bitches, butches and ladyboys?

anymore XXX geylang cheongster's "real-life" experiences in geylang beds to share?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That Geylang Cheongster are really stupid. Small matter make it big. Sure the PRC girl or people in the area as yourself notice the plate number cannot run liao.
If PRC girl make police report then more news will follow up by WanBao.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what about the resident geylang cheongster who prides himself about his sexperiences in whorehouses and sharing in forums?:rolleyes: