• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apple products are bought by gullible dummies, says Philip Yeo

SNAblog

Alfrescian
Loyal
:rolleyes:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mhxtNFac-WY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mhxtNFac-WY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

R

redlightmeansgo

typical PY shooting off from his hips. Talk so much, how come he does not own an empire which makes US$42b a year in revenue?

It'll be actually quite nice if his intelligent daughter falls in love with a Jew :biggrin:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucking Philip Yeo is not only a dummy but also a pervert.

This muther fucker likes to go to Raffles Hotel late in the evening and swam there NAKED!!!

Really NAKED!!! He makes sure that no one is in the pool as it is around 930pm onwards, then this pervert will take off all his clothes including his underwear and swam NAKED in the pool.

I dont know why LKY and his PAP gang likes to keep him in the government sector???

They called him talents, but I called him PERVERT!!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

This muther fucker likes to go to Raffles Hotel late in the evening and swam there NAKED!!!

Really NAKED!!! He makes sure that no one is in the pool as it is around 930pm onwards, then this pervert will take off all his clothes including his underwear and swam NAKED in the pool.

I dont know why LKY and his PAP gang likes to keep him in the government sector???

He played matchmaker for Whore Jinx and Gay Loong mah. As such, he is untouchable.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the first time I get to see Philip Yeo speak. I'm shocked by his oratorical skills, or the lack of. Of course, he is still one notch above the deaf frog.

Could someone explain this strange phenomenon? Why couldn't scholars speak well ? They must have obtained A for General Paper, and As in English throughout their secondary school studies.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal

where did u get your source from????

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
did he pay for the expenses???? gosh cost alot to book the whole pool

That Philip Yeo is a fuckin cheapskate talent!!!

You think he'll pay to book the pool???

He use it for FREE!!!

Last time many years ago, Philip Yeo was a good friend of this bitch Jenny Chua who was the GM of Raffles Hotel. So she let him uses it for FREE!!!

When this bitch Jenny Chua left Raffles Hotel and became the CEO of Ascott Residence, this Philip Yeo still face very thick and not ashamed and came to Raffles Hotel and swam NAKED in the pool whenever he had the time.

I thought this talent and chairman of Spring Singapore and A*STAR should be very busy working, but no as he had the time to go for NAKED SWIMMING.

I really wonder how on earth our LKY LHL and their PAP gangsters chose their so called talents to take up high positions in the government sector or worse run our country???

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should have enough to own a house with a private pool and swim naked in private, why need go to RH?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
That Philip Yeo is a fuckin cheapskate talent!!!

You think he'll pay to book the pool???

He use it for FREE!!!

Last time many years ago, Philip Yeo was a good friend of this bitch Jenny Chua who was the GM of Raffles Hotel. So she let him uses it for FREE!!!

When this bitch Jenny Chua left Raffles Hotel and became the CEO of Ascott Residence, this Philip Yeo still face very thick and not ashamed and came to Raffles Hotel and swam NAKED in the pool whenever he had the time.

I thought this talent and chairman of Spring Singapore and A*STAR should be very busy working, but no as he had the time to go for NAKED SWIMMING.

I really wonder how on earth our LKY LHL and their PAP gangsters chose their so called talents to take up high positions in the government sector or worse run our country???

Wah, I hope they super chlorinate the water after he swims. I don;t want to swim in water where his dick has been before.

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should have enough to own a house with a private pool and swim naked in private, why need go to RH?

He is an exhibitionist. Gets his kicks from exposing himself to the public. Won't be surprise if he is caught flashing in the heartland elevators.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is an exhibitionist. Gets his kicks from exposing himself to the public. Won't be surprise if he is caught flashing in the heartland elevators.

Being a techie nerd, he is still clueless as to why Apple's lifestyle marketing is so successful & the Apple fans are such diehard loyalists .... so in typical PAPPIE logic, he concludes that Apple customers are gullible dummies ....

He will be a flop in business - bird brained to express in public his contempt for ordinary consumers - his logic is of course impeccable : he said - genius are only 1 %, of course must cater to the larger market .. the 99% dummies ..:oIo: