• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News: Pork Mark Joker Mark Lee admits his family line is comes from PIG!

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make necessary foolish remarks on the Christian religion during his award recognition speech.

“感谢主... 饭的妈妈..."

or do he mean that his mother is a pig

"感谢猪生...的妈妈...

TCS please explain what he meant by making fun of other religion in front of national TV

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, are you a christian offended by Mark Lee's pun ?

I am sorry to see your sensitivities are affected.

I thought that was one of the rare witty moments from Mark !

I like it !

You noticed this year there is less of the BLATANT THANK GOD utterances ...
Those few that do are Zhu Hou Ren (I think he is FCBC) & of course Chen Li Ping (I think Lighthouse).

Chen said in her opening remarks - Thank you ABBA Father ...

My mum asked me: Ah Yo Yo lau peh buay ak ba har ? :cool:
(Her father sell duck meat ?!)

have some God damn sense of humor lah, clone-of-Saint-Tee-Kee !:oIo:
Your accusation of Mark's mother as a sow is also most unchristian-like, don't you think so ? Remember 'turn the other cheek'? :biggrin:

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say what you like but do not make fun of any religion in front of national TV, it is not a witty thing to do in any way.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing wrong in thanking the mum.

he should have fuck xtainity more openly by quoting all the rape stories

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
He play with the Chinese word "主" which means LORD and "煮" which means cooking. Both have the same pronunciation. But by making a long pause, he twisted the word to mean "LORD"

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
He play with the Chinese word "主" which means LORD and "煮" which means cooking. Both have the same pronunciation. But by making a long pause, he twisted the word to mean "LORD"

How about some Christians insulting other religions in their cell group discussions? Should they all die by Jihad? :smile: