• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING: Big ROBBERY At Bedok Goldsmith Today.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big robbery at Bedok goldsmith reported in CNA.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

exgoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bedok robbers make off with half a million dollars of jewellery
By Evelyn Choo | Posted: 23 April 2010 2100 hrs

SINGAPORE : Armed men made off with about half a million dollars worth of jewellery during a daylight robbery in Bedok Central on Friday.

Police received a call at around 3pm about the incident at Block 210.

Witnesses told Channel NewsAsia that they heard a woman yelling from Yong Sheng Goldsmith.

Eyewitness Amanda Tan said: "I heard someone shouting. So I and my colleagues thought there was some fight outside, so we wanted to go out to see. Then I heard someone run across and shout "robbery, robbery" in Chinese.

By then, the shutters were rolled down halfway. Peering into the shop, they claimed to have seen three masked men, all dressed in black.

They said two of the suspects jumped over the counter, while the other stayed put.

The witnesses said the ordeal lasted about two minutes, after which three men paced out rather calmly. Two of them were carrying bags, and the other, a knife that was about 30 centimetres long.

Eyewitness Sarina Goh said: "They carried a sling bag, then they kept quiet and ... walked like normal people."

The police said the suspects got away on two motorbikes with an assortment of jewellery valued at half a million dollars.

The suspects are believed to be three Chinese males.

- CNA

No Getaway car ??

Walked away with the loot like normal people ??

Haha... Must be our Foreign Talents from the P R C.