• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

U Call This World Class Talent That Deserves BEST Ministerial Pay?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=596 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3 height=26></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=5> </TD><TD vAlign=top width=591 colSpan=2>Ex-Cabinet minister launches book on dieting
Posted: 03 October 2008 0050 hrs
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=260 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=right width=20> </TD><TD align=right width=240>
phprR8U3k.jpg
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top height=60> </TD><TD class=update vAlign=top height=60><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=138 bgColor=#f6f6f6>Photos </TD><TD width=47 bgColor=#f6f6f6>1 of 1</TD><TD width=18 bgColor=#f6f6f6><INPUT id=btnPrev disabled onclick=Prev(); type=image height=15 width=18 src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_previous.gif" value="<< Previous"></TD><TD width=19 bgColor=#f6f6f6><INPUT id=bntPlay onclick=Play() type=image height=15 width=19 src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_stop.gif" value="Play - Stop"></TD><TD width=18 bgColor=#f6f6f6><INPUT id=btnNext disabled onclick=Next(); type=image height=15 width=18 src="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/butt_next.gif" value=" Next >> "></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
dotline_240.gif

Dr Yeo Ning Hong</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD class=update> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
SINGAPORE : Former Cabinet minister Dr Yeo Ning Hong launched a new book on dieting on Thursday.

Written under the name Dr Adrian Yeo, the book titled "T.H.E. A2z Diet: Dieting made as simple as possble" details the principles of effective dieting and healthy living.

Dr Yeo had battled with heart problems in the 1980s. Since then, he made it a point to exercise self-discipline to maintain his strict diet.

Dr Yeo said: "I had heart problems long ago, and still have. That made it necessary for me to take my diet very seriously. And being a (former) Cabinet minister with a lot of social functions, dinners, lunches... etc, it became essential that I exercise self-discipline.

=> aka JIAT LIAO BEE!

"So in the sense, I was forced into self-discipline, which I think is necessary to keep one's weight at a moderate level."

Over the last two decades, Dr Yeo, who is trained in chemistry, researched on topics including nutrition, exercise and heart disease.

"T.H.E. A2z Diet" is Dr Yeo's fourth book. He has authored three other books on mathematics. - CNA /ls
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What is wrong? Nothing wrong for a guy to write a book. even though he is a minister before.

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
He complained that he had too much to eat,but he didnt compalin about his world class salary.

he is inline with behavior of ex-PAP multi-millionaires.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is the same pea brained minister who was so obstinate in his decision to increase diesel tax for taxi driver overnight to $7,700.00 and that cost a sudden increase in fare from $1.20 to $2+..no one took taxis and taxi drivers had to offer discounts which came back to old fare price...in the end YNH had to back down from his decision and implement the diesel tax increase in stages...he is lucky this happened in Singapore, any other country like Taiwan, Korea the taxi drivers would have protested and rioted on the streets and his head would have been on the chopping block...