• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hubby: No matter how much I do, she constantly criticises me

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I AM 39, married with two young kids and living in an upper middle class residental area. I hold a senior managerial position in an MNC and am earning a five-figure salary. From the outside we seem to have everything that makes a happy family but deep inside, my marriage is rotting day by day. A day without argument is considered a good day.

Although both of us work, I pay for 95 per cent of the household expenses. I also do a big share of the chores, from dishes and laundry to childcare. I help my kids with homework after a long workday while she works from nine to five in a relaxing environment (as she says). She hardly cooks at home and I never demand that she does.

The problem is no matter how much I do, she constantly criticises me whenever things go wrong, and even in front of other people. In the past 10 years, she has never given me a single compliment though some of my female colleagues think I am an ideal husband.

We used to share common interests but those things don’t appeal to her anymore. She now spends hours every day with her girlfriends and watching television.

My wife is unhappy whenever my family or relatives come to visit, though they are nice to her. Feeling unwelcome, they now avoid visiting. In contrast her family and relatives can come and stay as and when they like and she doesn’t bother to ask my permission. The same goes for almost everything in this marriage. To avoid a fight I give in. I think I can take all these if I got some appreciation, but it never comes.

My male colleagues and friends make fun that I am queen-controlled and that I reject most invitations to go out with them even when I want to as these will upset her. Now they don’t even bother asking me out.

To make matters worse, my wife constantly rejects my advances, making me feel like the biggest loser in the world. We have not had sex for more than a year and we don’t talk much except when necessary in daily routines. She says it is normal for women to not want sex and I should respect her feelings. I am reasonably fit and good-looking as women still look at me, but I have kept faithful.

I don’t think divorce is an option as it will affect my children. I’ve tried many times to get counselling but my wife has refused. Now I am willing to pay for all financial needs in exchange for some life for myself. I will be much happier staying alone. Sometimes I want to die in an accident so that my kids will remember me as a good dad before I do anything that will harm my name.

http://www.divaasia.com/article/8655

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bitch is obviously cheating. He needs to set up hidden cams at home then blackmail her into ass-to-mouth.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
the way to tame a woman? the guy had not read sharkspears' works? get hold of the slut and give her a good spanking, if he prefers, a bare buttocks spanking.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yesterday was just talking to a tatooed beng neighbour,we were drinking in the so call beer garden in our neighbourhood. he was telling me and another neighbour that as a married man,he still go JB for massage and special cos sometimes wife dun want to give... What a great difference between the man in the story and mine? so live it up,if no sex,go find alternatives,no need to abide morality of a husband.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
married a sinkie and have a life like this?? Come to thailand lah... They treat humans like humans if you are human enough.

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why he needs a Phillipino nanny. Screw the nanny in place of his wife.

Or well have a FEW affairs...one with a colleague, the other with a old friend; nother with a friend's wife, also with 3 or 4 other friends' maid...getting to know them while visiting. Just give them gift like Sin$50 a few times and ask to go to the market with them.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don’t think divorce is an option as it will affect my children. I’ve tried many times to get counselling but my wife has refused. Now I am willing to pay for all financial needs in exchange for some life for myself. I will be much happier staying alone. Sometimes I want to die in an accident so that my kids will remember me as a good dad before I do anything that will harm my name.

no need to kill yourself lah, just pack up and fly to thailand and you will have a real life.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yesterday was just talking to a tatooed beng neighbour,we were drinking in the so call beer garden in our neighbourhood. he was telling me and another neighbour that as a married man,he still go JB for massage and special cos sometimes wife dun want to give... What a great difference between the man in the story and mine? so live it up,if no sex,go find alternatives,no need to abide morality of a husband.

hi there

1. the author is some loser without a dick and does not wear pants at home.
2. just kick the bitch in the arse and gets some fun elsewhere!
3. honest, she is straying herself into something else.
4. probably, with another man or woman!
5. what respect man! crap!

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got a doctor friend whose story is also like that. Wife was his Uni sweetheart and also a doctor. Now he only have sex with his wife once a year. He used to cheong KTV everyday to vent his frustrations.

Seems like a lot of people are living in quiet desperations......

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical Singaporean respond that found out its too late after marrying a local. I say outsource! There are better girls outside, just don't find one that is in Singapore.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya, i too was surprised many of my old friends(good guys) end up in divorce. Even an auntie passenger also told me why nowadays so many divorce cases??? Including malays and indians.
One indian passenger told me her friend, want to divorce her husband cos' husband was retrenched. :confused::confused:

Why so many divorces,what happened to SG, only the MIWs know...

I got a doctor friend whose story is also like that. Wife was his Uni sweetheart and also a doctor. Now he only have sex with his wife once a year. He used to cheong KTV everyday to vent his frustrations.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A typical Sinkie couple marriage. I have many friends whose marriage are also like this.

Let's see.. sinkie man marry a sinkie wife under the woman charter and then after that the wife screw the sinkieman. plus the govt also screw the sinkieman.

Why the hell are you sinkiemen still stay in sinkieland?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hmmm are Singaporean girl really so frigid? Or they fantasy too much about ang mohs and find local guys not "Exciting" enough?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi thai kok kia, as if your siam is any better than SG? always on strike! ha...

Let's see.. sinkie man marry a sinkie wife under the woman charter and then after that the wife screw the sinkieman. plus the govt also screw the sinkieman.

Why the hell are you sinkiemen still stay in sinkieland?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sound like a sexless marriage, no wonder my Thai fren laugh at sinkie about having low birth rate. i join in the laughter as well.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need to kill yourself lah, just pack up and fly to thailand and you will have a real life.

Good suggestion by our resident Thai pimp - Tonychat. But instead of killing yourself, you will just get yourself killed amidst the riots when you fly to Thailand. :oIo:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so many divorce? Simple.

Under the women charter, the men had to pay maintenance to the wife regardless of the ground for divorce. So even if a women got found out screwing around and the hubby seek a divorce. He would still have to pay her the monthly maintenance. See, getting paid for being unfaithful to your hubby.

In a way, aren't our law giving the women more reason to screw around since there is no repercussion whatsoever for their action? This results in higher divorce.

ya, i too was surprised many of my old friends(good guys) end up in divorce. Even an auntie passenger also told me why nowadays so many divorce cases??? Including malays and indians.
One indian passenger told me her friend, want to divorce her husband cos' husband was retrenched. :confused::confused:

Why so many divorces,what happened to SG, only the MIWs know...

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm are Singaporean girl really so frigid? Or they fantasy too much about ang mohs and find local guys not "Exciting" enough?

Its not always a cock case and it will be a no brainer case if the wife really goes for an Ang Mo cock. In most cases, its more of a case of "love" turning into just another relationship after a couple of years.