• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Compare Thai girls and Sinkie Gals

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who is hotter and cuter? I vote Thai babes, sinkies can get lost to one corner.

Thai gals
<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pSBEYt8_uCE"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pSBEYt8_uCE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Thai Gals
<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rp-QOjTzbx0"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rp-QOjTzbx0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Sinkie Gals ( this is the best i can find, really difficult)
<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bLq0xvbb3qQ"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bLq0xvbb3qQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
gosh if sinkies have ris low and that jack neo mistresss as models gosh no wonder every company in sg are looking for foreigners for modelling assignements.......

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Thai girls really look good. :smile:

But sinkieland also got hot girls, just that maybe they do not post online much.

In some ways, Thai girls are slightly better cause they are easier on the wallet and appreciates the husband more than sinkie materialistic girls.

Sinkie materialistic girls always demand continental cars, private houses, credit cards and fat wallets for their future husband, as if they are that valuable like that. :rolleyes:

I heard of some cases where Sinkie guys with a good income, getting married to Thai women. Maybe cause they know that sinkie gals are damn fucking materialistic and demanding, they might go bankrupt marrying one. :biggrin:

For me (my Asian taste):

Japanese Girls > Thai Girls > Taiwanese Girls > Sinkie Girls

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Girls are girls, whether Thai or Singaporean or whatever. The first thing on their mind is, Can you feed me? It's usually euphemitised as, Can you take care of me? The whole world's expensive restaurants survive on girls asking or expectating guys to date them there. The fatest people are women, not men. By nature, women care about eating as first life priority. By nature, men care about sex. So the natural routine of life is men feed women to have sex with them.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Thai girls really look good. :smile:

But sinkieland also got hot girls, just that maybe they do not post online much.

In some ways, Thai girls are slightly better cause they are easier on the wallet and appreciates the husband more than sinkie materialistic girls.

Sinkie materialistic girls always demand continental cars, private houses, credit cards and fat wallets for their future husband, as if they are that valuable like that. :rolleyes:

I heard of some cases where Sinkie guys with a good income, getting married to Thai women. Maybe cause they know that sinkie gals are damn fucking materialistic and demanding, they might go bankrupt marrying one. :biggrin:

For me (my Asian taste):

Japanese Girls > Thai Girls > Taiwanese Girls > Sinkie Girls

if its a white boy , sinkie girls will do the opposite....they do anything for the white dick

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
if its a white boy , sinkie girls will do the opposite....they do anything for the white dick

If a sinkie guy is caring and nice, he is a wimp.

If a white guy is caring and nice, he is a gentleman.

If a sinkie guy is poor, he is despised by sinkie gals.

If a white guy is poor, the sinkie gals for love him for who he is since the gals claim they are not superficial.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Girls are girls, whether Thai or Singaporean or whatever. The first thing on their mind is, Can you feed me? It's usually euphemitised as, Can you take care of me? The whole world's expensive restaurants survive on girls asking or expectating guys to date them there. The fatest people are women, not men. By nature, women care about eating as first life priority. By nature, men care about sex. So the natural routine of life is men feed women to have sex with them.

Trust me, I am more willing to feed a Thai gal than a sinkie gal.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any girl is better then sinkie girl. I have a szechuan 19yo mei mei and a decent looking Ah neh mei mei cooking and feeding me at home now. If I come home late, they will call and ask me if they should leave food for me. What a massive difference it is to sinkie girl which only cares which high class restaurant you would bring them tonight. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any girl is better then sinkie girl. I have a szechuan 19yo mei mei and a decent looking Ah neh mei mei cooking and feeding me at home now. If I come home late, they will call and ask me if they should leave food for me. What a massive difference it is to sinkie girl which only cares which high class restaurant you would bring them tonight. :biggrin:

OIc so u like indian gals too and she stays in your home? Then that china gal is overseas?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finally one of few threads that tonychat starts that doesn't have the entire forum cursing and swearing at him but u know sooner or later he will start scolding all sinkies again.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a sinkie guy is caring and nice, he is a wimp.

If a white guy is caring and nice, he is a gentleman.

If a sinkie guy is poor, he is despised by sinkie gals.

If a white guy is poor, the sinkie gals for love him for who he is since the gals claim they are not superficial.

well said....sometimes these girls do not know what kind of white guy they are chasing for toooo....

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
a friend of mine married a thai gal who he met in BKK, thru internet.

Looks pretty and they got married in singapore.

Thai gal's parent asked for 10K for dowry. After married, fuck like rabbit and she is pregnant now. Quarreled with my friend alot and she went back BBK now. Request my friend to buy new HDB so that they can have privacy... and not stay with parent.

IMO, no matter what gals from which donkey country, the background, education and thinking of the gal is very impt else you will likely be like my friend... kena :oIo::oIo::oIo: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: