• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

iPad confirm lemon - Teens smash up new $500 iPad!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teens smash up new $500 iPad: Luckily S'poreans aren't so senseless

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...ipad_luckily_sporeans_arent_so_senseless.html

teens_smash_up_new_500_ipad_luckily_sporeans_arent_so_senseless-thumbnail.jpg

A video of a group of teenagers destroying a brand new iPad computer with a baseball bat in the U.S has shocked and outraged netizens.

The video shows the teenagers smashing the brand-new $500 device, purchased on its first day of availability, outside a store in Pennsylvania.

STOMPer whatswrong, who came across this video on a popular online video channel, feels relieved that Singaporeans don't indulge in such senseless acts.

"I don't understand how people can behave so stupidly and senselessly, all in the name of fun.

"In the video, the teenager replied 'just for fun' when one guy asked him why he did it.

"Luckily, Singaporeans have been brought up in a disciplined society and we definitely understand the value of money.

"I don't think Singaporeans would pull a crazy stunt like this."

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
too rich ? spoilt brats ? or sponsored by Apple-haters/ Apple's competitors? or winning a bet from someone who dares him to ? :confused:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"In the video, the teenager replied 'just for fun' when one guy asked him why he did it.

"Luckily, Singaporeans have been brought up in a disciplined society and we definitely understand the value of money.

says the stomtard whom knows every sinkee and how they think.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If i have a spare USD 500, i will buy an ipad and smash it up too, it looks fun! :biggrin:

Samthaikong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If in the name of fun. Why don't he ask his dad to buy him a BMW and smash it right after collecting the car.
Fun should have a limited. Afterall Ipad is not a totally uselesss gadget.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qg1ckCkm8YI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qg1ckCkm8YI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This 1 better :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thats what i called smoking dust!!!

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
If in the name of fun. Why don't he ask his dad to buy him a BMW and smash it right after collecting the car.
Fun should have a limited. Afterall Ipad is not a totally uselesss gadget.

Maybe, but the Ipad was not bought by the beater's father. It was simply bought by money sponsored by fans that hate the corporation for some reason and for the same reason of seeing it smashed. By popular demand.