• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two millionaires take out ads looking for Singapore husbands

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will take you to expensive restaurants/bars/tea houses owned by their own gang and find excuses to make you pay for it. Then they will find an opportunity to borrow money from you.

They prey on your greed, very much like those Nigerian scams.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eating and drinking are small affairs. They won't drain yr money that fast before you realised it. A favourite ruse is to get you to co-invest in her business(es) and give her the cheque signing powers. Suddenly her business is in debt and she's asking you to bail her out. After that, you don't get to see yr darling or yr moolah again.

jw5

Loyal
Sinkies who are CPF millionaires oldies better watch out. Don't let bogus millionairess cheat yr real millions away. I'm actually concerned for our million dollar Ministers.
I'm not.
Those 2 women won't want them.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
TWO female millionaires - one from Thailand and the other from China - have advertised in Singapore's Lianhe Wanbao looking for Singaporean husbands, reported Sin Chew Daily.

Rao Gui Zhen, 46, from Thailand said she hoped to find a husband who was trustworthy and able to work hard with her in her wholesale business.

The daily said Rao, a divorcee who earned more than RM100,000 (S$43,510) a month, had a 23-year-old son but that he was not interested in taking over her business.

Businesswoman Wang Xu, 46, from Dalian said that although she had many admirers at home, she did not think they were suitable for her.

"I have been to Singapore twice and I really hope to find a partner here as Singaporean men can speak Mandarin," she said, adding that her fashion business could earn up to RM500,000 a year during good times.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20100407-208893.html

See? Wealthy and established foreigners from the very countries you guys despised are trying to give something back to Singapore!!!