• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

PC Gaming Thread

Test Test Water... Here got any PC gamers onot har? If not PSP/PS3/Xbox360/Gameboy/Sega Mega Drive leh? :biggrin::p

Tyler Durden

Got!!! Me lorh. I pray MMORPGs on a PC. I love to PK $in-gaporeans from behind cos they always pray Ah kua style. Got one time neh, I forced several $g $luts into a corner and sodomised them. Of cos, I don't do that in LEEal life, cos Like GMS, I do not want to get my hands/dick dirty.

People often ask me why my LEEflexes are still so "good" despite my age. I say, it's in the genes. Many $g teens I know are not just LEEtarded, they're oso suffering from dementia.

I'm off to sodomise $g $luts and tsao Ah kuas liao. Ciao.

Haha i marvel the way u can somehow tie everything to $inkie topic...:biggrin::biggrin:

AW me dun play MMORPG nowadays... Too many cmi ppl around... Games suppose 2 bring u joy not piss u off... I hab Stalker, Hellgate and Orang Bx yet to complete...:( COD4, Crysis, Mass Effect and DMC4 haben even install yet...:(:( Haizz... too many nice games n too little time...:(:(:biggrin:

jake

Test Test Water... Here got any PC gamers onot har? If not PSP/PS3/Xbox360/Gameboy/Sega Mega Drive leh? :biggrin::p

Now playing Art of Murder: FBI Confidential

samart_of_murder-d9b67cbaf7.jpg

Hmm.. nice onot har?? Got FR?? :biggrin::biggrin:

I will stop all n play Diablo 3 if they release it anytime soon... :biggrin::biggrin:

Tyler Durden

>Haha i marvel the way u can somehow tie everything to $inkie topic...:biggrin::biggrin:

Thank U, thank U.

>AW me dun play MMORPG nowadays... Too many cmi ppl around...

Yea, too many $in-gaporeans around.

>Games suppose 2 bring u joy not piss u off...

Let's just say, I enjoy sodomising $g $luts and $g tsao ah kuas.

>Haha i marvel the way u can somehow tie everything to $inkie topic...:biggrin::biggrin:

Thank U, thank U.

>AW me dun play MMORPG nowadays... Too many cmi ppl around...

Yea, too many $in-gaporeans around.

>Games suppose 2 bring u joy not piss u off...

Let's just say, I enjoy sodomising $g $luts and $g tsao ah kuas.

N u din mention those bloody $inkie tat sell pirated games where 90% of the time cnot work...:mad::biggrin:

AW installed n play Mass Effect n COD4 over the weekend. Both games rock!! Alamak gonna 6 like a panda again... Haizz :biggrin::biggrin:

rahl

I will stop all n play Diablo 3 if they release it anytime soon... :biggrin::biggrin:

Bro when Diablo 3 coming out? D2 was a game I installed, updated, expanded, uninstalled and reinstalled donkey times. Finally got it off my hand hehe but yes, heard there's a third?? :wink:

Dunno... no firm release date announce yet... I guess either xmas else nxt yr leow... Wait till neck long long...:(:biggrin:

Quakecon 2008 : Wolfenstein 4....

930284_20080731_screen001.jpg

950969_20080716_screen002.jpg

Like oni few yrs ago i played Wolfenstein 3D...then suddenly realise tat was 1992...

wolf1.jpg

Ass kicking time coming Sept...:biggrin::biggrin:

Crysis Warhead 16/9/2008

946793_20080813_screen005.jpg

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Skies 5/09/2008

stalker-clear-sky-1.jpg

The Big Gee

looks like most of the bros here prefer FPS.

I myself am a strategy game freak.

Looking forward to get my hands on "Sins of a Solar System" a space-sim strategy game. Anybody with same interests ?