• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

condo vandalism - another case of ugly singaporean ?

tamelover

Alfrescian
Loyal
i read with interest on today's straits times' forum, can't imagine that we have ppl here in singapore who will turn into "gansterism" just to threaten someone else to sell their condo for the sake of the en bloc sale ..... reckon $$ is the final evil ..... :(

wallace

Alfrescian
Loyal
i read with interest on today's straits times' forum, can't imagine that we have ppl here in singapore who will turn into "gansterism" just to threaten someone else to sell their condo for the sake of the en bloc sale ..... reckon $$ is the final evil ..... :(

Singaporeans have a long history of anti-social behavior including vandalism.

wendypoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporeans are known to be "creative" in the wrong ways.

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, if some jokers' personal decision caused me to lose $200K+ of potential income, obviously I will be extremely unhappy. But to damage their car, well, no.