• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is 36 years of age too old to look for a job?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not very sure about why I am their chose target board? Frankly, I guessed they don't like me seeking help from MP and to the extent I even wrote to the 3 leaders. If you are me,what can you do except seeking help from the higher authority,right? Just imagine taking cab to work and uncle hinted to me to be careful,how will you feel?

Can explain why ppl backstab u for no reasons? Other than a certain group of dark snakes, i can't think of why normal ppl wanna do that.

Did you provoke anyone?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This entire thing occurred 6 years ago. If you guys care to notice krafty does not bitch about this anymore. Now it's ginfreely vs her Mudland neighbors

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi guys, i am humbled by all. yes, my life took a change after i came to OZ. i am now a MAC Technician and do ipad, iphone repairs as well. my labour rate is $35 for every 15 minute and I only work for few hours a day. I also trade at the same time. life here is definitely better than those dark years of driving taxi. :oIo:
but i do support schooling in the olympics cos' he is sinkie, i do miss my family and good friends back in sinkieland. this city will be better off without PAP.:oIo:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi guys, i am humbled by all. yes, my life took a change after i came to OZ. i am now a MAC Technician and do ipad, iphone repairs as well. my labour rate is $35 for every 15 minute and I only work for few hours a day. I also trade at the same time. life here is definitely better than those dark years of driving taxi. :oIo:
but i do support schooling in the olympics cos' he is sinkie, i do miss my family and good friends back in sinkieland. this city will be better off without PAP.:oIo:

Wow sounds nice. I'm an expert with Berkeley systems, open systems and Unix operating system. Will my expertise be of good use over there ?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you are in your mid 30s and fresh looking for a new job, good luck to you. Try security guard or driving a cab.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can share how you ended up in oz?

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully,some HR practitioners can advise on this,thanks!

Watch today Rio 50m men freestyle, the world fastest race...

Anthony Ervin becomes the world oldest swimmer to win a gold medal at 35 years of age.

He made a comeback after 16 years . He won this event in Sydney 2000 olympics.

That is the answer to your question..

You, too can make a comeback.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i seem to be the pioneer hero of being abused by lasup matas, only now cracks are surfacing in SPF, i speak nothing but the tooth as a man of principle. I was ridiculed 6 years ago when i first told you guys about SPF power abuse, and that time wong kan seng was the indian chief. he had done a lot of damage to spf in my opinion.

Singaporean police accused of abusing their powers

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-27/singapore-police-accused-of-abusing-powers/7543676