• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Last time Johore Road Ah Kuas .....

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot be lah. So ugly!!

Some of the Johore Rd ah kuas back then, super pretty tokong type !!
Names like Vivian, Poh Poh, Christine ....:o

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought we've arrested most of them in the late 80s. It's not illegal to be tranvestite but it's illegal to solicit. Many of them even cheated and stole. We cleared Johor Road and Bugis Street of these pests for Bugis Junction and MRT.

They went Fullerton-Clifford area. We chased them out too. Cannot. That's financial district must look respectable and maintain reputable. Then they went Changi Village the last I recall. No longer in the police force by then, don't know and don't care.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just hope they have not invaded the police, the army, the civil service and the Cabinet.

I thought we've arrested most of them in the late 80s. It's not illegal to be tranvestite but it's illegal to solicit. Many of them even cheated and stole. We cleared Johor Road and Bugis Street of these pests for Bugis Junction and MRT.

They went Fullerton-Clifford area. We chased them out too. Cannot. That's financial district must look respectable and maintain reputable. Then they went Changi Village the last I recall. No longer in the police force by then, don't know and don't care.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BfVpwvkgaUw&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BfVpwvkgaUw&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Kumar has more balls than anyone else in Sg.

Cheers!

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... where are they now ??:o

I can not tell you where they have gone to, but I can surely tell you where had they came from.

MOST JOHORE RD AH GUAS ARE MANUFACTURED BY LATE PRESIDENT BENJAMIN HENRY SHEARES.

He was a world famous sex change surgical expert. There is a complicated sex change surgical procedure named after him which creates artificial virginal using the original penis skin over-turned like sock and tug inside a cavity cut surgically. He invented it.

The artificial CB that people fucked at Johore Road are created by the president of Rep of Singapore. This is the truth.

A president who converted Lan-Jiao into Chee-Bye. :eek: