• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to Handle Runaway Maid

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
When your maid run off to her embassy, she is playing dirty as embassy will come between you and her. Embassy will be advising her to put pressure on you by sitting out with you as your household can hardly function without maid services. Sooner or later you will give in......... In this manner maid contract can be broken without her paying a single cent! In fact if you wanted a new maid, you must cancel present maid's work permit in which case you must send her home within 2 weeks with you paying for her airfare! You would have then lost the loan she has taken, insurance and bond which is quite substantial.
Many employers will say " what to do "? Pay lah.
I say screw her hard! Teach her and the embassy a lesson. Sit it out with her and let the pressure mount on her as you are holding her passport without which she cannot do anything. Staying in embassy is like staying in a prison and sooner or later she will surrender or embassy will pressure her. She will have to ask her husband or parents to remit money to pay off the loan and buy her own airfare.
Embassy should be aware that their action subverted the contract laws binding the maid and helped put the employers at disadvantage. MOM is not helping at all in such cases. Worse they will not allow you to hire another maid if present work permit is not cancelled.
There is a group of maids making money by running off to their embassies and thus getting their loans unpaid with free airfare thrown in.
So employers teach these bitches a lesson they won't forget. Get your agent to put them on the MOM black list which will bar them from any DFW work permit being issued should they return ( surprise, surprise......... hahaha they will lose airfares to n fro by then)

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
More worth that our police, DPP, PP, AG and judge, no ball helping you convict a crime that you never do. Even you can produce evident that you are not in the crime scene. And change the date of crime occur, Sad to be Singapore Citizen.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to handle runaway maids? Don't hire them in the first place, thats how. I don't see why you need to hire maids. Over here, we don't have any maids and people are still able to live their lives.

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
make police report. once she go embassy, better cover your backside. like when accident with malaysian cars in sg. better make police report first.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope your wife and daughters would become maids someday. And let their employers heed your advice.

I hope your wife, daughters, mothers, aunts and cousins, etc will become whores plying their trade in Calcutta - collectively known as black HOLES of Calcutta! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

PS: when you got nothing sensible to say, shut the fuck up - at least it won't show your utter stupidity, arsehole!

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many people had make police report first. The police tell judge that Singaporean make police report just because want to take cover and feel guilty.

Our judge and police is one kind.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maid run away? search all drains! seal the causeway! deploy gurkha and comb thru the jungle!

spore-govt-NP.jpg

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give her good sex. Sounds outrageous, but it's effective. It's the ultimate antidote.

Fuck her? No way. Not even if she paid me or she is the only cheebye on a remote island with me & I am sex hungry for 10 yrs!!

I mean some cheebye simply put you off much can excite you to fuck her cunt or butt or mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: