• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RIS LOW Molester was Indian FT. CCTV Footage. Police Report Made.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Ris Low's language class has worked wonders on her diction. There is still room for improvement though.

Anyone can advice which class she attended?

ILaidLeiaB4Solo

Alfrescian
Loyal
like i mentioned in another jack neo's thread, ris is pissed that the limelight is taken away from her and she will strike back.

Indeed......

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Ris Low's language class has worked wonders on her diction. There is still room for improvement though.

Anyone can advice which class she attended?

I can see you do need English language class.
"advice" is a noun
"advise" is the verb which you should have used.

If you do not think in Singlish you will write like this:-
"Can anyone advise which English course did she attend?"

My 2.14cts (GST included)

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://multimedia.asiaone.com/Multimedia/Vodcast/Multimedia/Story/A1Multimedia20100323-9740.html

Fucking Indians think this is free for all country ah? CCB, we Singaporeans guys better give these Indian FTs free for all blanket parties.:oIo:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

6210_116602714462_103371319462_2137216_3747852_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=115295812905

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are all human, whores have dignity also, you know.

May be wise to keep that biasness and discrimination in check because
“种瓜得瓜, 种豆得豆, 因果报应是迟早的事” (I find this interesting).

That is a clone of the OA. I have clones contributing in every section of this forum. You may be a fan of Ah Ris but i am not so i may hurl more insults at her. :biggrin: