• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poly Student Killed By PRC Bengs in China Over Whore!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those Dongbei eating houses in Geylang are controlled by them.
Those Dongbei Prostitute are under gangs, so, don't fool around with dongbei Prostitute.

The China Town is another place, where lots of Dongbei gangsters with Prostitute gangs.

Singapore police force can't even smell a rat. they are here already.

wash the dirty money thru all these activities.
send undercover and find out, and you'll will be very very surprise !!

Bro very interesting. Can elaborate more?

What is Dong Pei provinces? Any names of DongBei prostitutes here in S'pore so i can siam them?

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of these hoodlums are actually Manchurian descendants not Han Chinese.

General Guan Yu did his part in crushing these gangs during the 3 kingdoms era.

黄巾之乱

Never ever fuck around with northern Chinese

It's in our genes ... the northerners are always ready for action, the southerners just talk alot and avoid fighting

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got my karma from previous lives, where you got your sins when you were a baby borned out of your mother's womb?

aiyah, like that very troublesome leh ...

it's neber ending, this karma thing...previous life, next life...

how to end it? getting stuck is no fun man..

original sin we have even in our parents, or ancestors if they haven't accept Jesus as their Saviour..

so any descendants from Adam and Eve already got it...cannot siam one...

then you do bad things, you acquire more sins.....more sins will lead to death....immediately go hell man...

no joke..even if you do 10 good deed to salvage one bad deed, you still go to hell if you don't accept Jesus..

this is a simple truth, why people don't see what is happening?

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those Dongbei eating houses in Geylang are controlled by them.
Those Dongbei Prostitute are under gangs, so, don't fool around with dongbei Prostitute.

The China Town is another place, where lots of Dongbei gangsters with Prostitute gangs.

Singapore police force can't even smell a rat. they are here already.

wash the dirty money thru all these activities.
send undercover and find out, and you'll will be very very surprise !!

Singkee poodles prefer to smell PRC pussies :p

Send undercover? Dint you know tat recently one of their PID undercover kenna whacked in Geylang until warded in ICU........ the poodles have been conducting several raids there for months liao and until todate they dun even have any clues as to the identities of the assailants :rolleyes:

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
the murderer must be crying like shit now and begging the gong an to release him...the only child now pissing in his pants..he wan act hero only play with knife and chose to stab that sg teen in the leg to injure him!!!...he didnt know kana blood vessel bleed too much will die!!! why the hell poly students send to china!!! the poly must ans already ...china woman not easy to play esp their own backyard...i flirted and play before but was overseas in ang moh country..that way still can..u wan play them in china....asking for trouble!! maybe this sinkie call them ah tiong and despise them thinking he is in sg ktv!!!

jw5

Loyal
This is a terrible tragedy.
When I first read the news, the report only stated that this young man was stabbed and died from excessibe bleeding.

In later reports, it was revealed that:
1. He may have went to the place alone.
2. He brought a local girl.
3. The girl brought her male friends.

I think the experienced guys will know that points 1 to 3 are all things not to do when in China or when dealing with China nationals. Even if the girl and her friends did not set out to do any scamming initially, nothing good can come out of such situations. Sadly, the ultimate tragedy was the result.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah, like that very troublesome leh ...

it's neber ending, this karma thing...previous life, next life...

how to end it? getting stuck is no fun man..

original sin we have even in our parents, or ancestors if they haven't accept Jesus as their Saviour..

so any descendants from Adam and Eve already got it...cannot siam one...

then you do bad things, you acquire more sins.....more sins will lead to death....immediately go hell man...

no joke..even if you do 10 good deed to salvage one bad deed, you still go to hell if you don't accept Jesus..

this is a simple truth, why people don't see what is happening?

That is the point of Buddhism, to realised you are stuck in the cycle of life. To be enlightened, to know the four noble truths and how to escape it is what Buddha teaches us. Maybe you should look into that? Perhaps Gautama Buddha is the eastern equivalent of Jesus? :biggrin: I'm sure someone is going to comment soon that you look at eastern philosophy now. :wink:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the point of Buddhism, to realised you are stuck in the cycle of life. To be enlightened, to know the four noble truths and how to escape it is what Buddha teaches us. Maybe you should look into that? Perhaps Gautama Buddha is the eastern equivalent of Jesus? :biggrin: I'm sure someone is going to comment soon that you look at eastern philosophy now. :wink:

can you summarize based on your own words, how to get out of the cycle and achieve enlightenment?

dun use cheem cheem words i dun understand okay?

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought this thread is about the Poly Beng killed by PRC Beng in China.:biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
can you summarize based on your own words, how to get out of the cycle and achieve enlightenment?

Can you describe god? Can you describe heaven? In Buddhism to get out the cycle of life is similar to Christianity dilemma of the above two questions. My point is, to be religious and having a religion are separate things. It doesn't matter whether you believe in Jesus, Buddha, Allah, YAHWEH.

I thought this thread is about the Poly Beng killed by PRC Beng in China.:biggrin:

With TeeKee it seem to degenerate into a Christian convertion exercise after a while. I thought I could pre-empt it this time. :biggrin:

hoho99

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the experienced guys will know that points 1 to 3 are all things not to do when in China or when dealing with China nationals. Even if the girl and her friends did not set out to do any scamming initially, nothing good can come out of such situations. Sadly, the ultimate tragedy was the result.

Well, the most sad thingy abt this fiasco would be that poor guy being branded as a bloody loser by all his fellow peers. Fts come sin kapo the jobs here. Sinkies go prc sian meimei, haven hold hands yet kenna bleed to death there.:o

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, the most sad thingy abt this fiasco would be that poor guy being branded as a bloody loser by all his fellow peers. Fts come sin kapo the jobs here. Sinkies go prc sian meimei, haven hold hands yet kenna bleed to death there.:o

BIG BREAKING NEWS: GARMENT Helps FTs To FUCK Real Singaporean Workers <hr style="color: rgb(152, 152, 152); background-color: rgb(152, 152, 152);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> If this scheme is real, we now know why property prices are SO HIGH.

1 year (12 months) to find a job? Ka ne now bu chou chee bye to the MIWs.

Anyone here know if this schme is real?

<table id="msgUN" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td id="msgUNsubj" valign="top">Another scheme to help FTs get SG jobs</td><td id="msgunetc" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">
icon.aspx
Subscribe </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="msgtable" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="96%"><tbody><tr><td class="msg" valign="top"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgbfr1" width="1%">
</td><td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"> <td class="msgF" align="right" width="1%" nowrap="nowrap">From: </td><td class="msgFname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">lauta76 <nobr></nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" align="right" width="30%" nowrap="nowrap">Sep-29 7:08 am </td></tr> <tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" width="1%" height="20" nowrap="nowrap">To: </td><td class="msgTname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">ALL <nobr></nobr></td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (1 of 20) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%">
</td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">21882.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt">Just discovered this - another way to skirt around the Singaporean/PR requirement for certain job postings. With the in-principle approval from ICA, FTs can apply for jobs that purportedly are meant for Singaporean/PRs only.
Oh, and I heard FTs pay $1,500 for this service. So I guess ICA also takes a cut from this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Landed Permanent Residence (LPR) Scheme

If you have acceptable professional or tertiary qualifications and are interested in relocating to Singapore but are not yet working in Singapore, you can apply for LPR under this scheme. Successful applicants have ONE (1) year to find a job or relocate their families to Singapore, upon which permanent residence will be granted.

How should I apply?
You may approach any of the following centres for an application form.

SMC offices:
SMC Management Consultants
Pte Ltd
51 Cuppage Road
#04-06 Starhub Centre
Singapore 229469
Tel: 65 - 6722 1766
Fax: 65 - 6737 6341
Email: [email protected]
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
<!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> __________________
"You can fool some of the people some of the time....BUT, you cannot fool ALL the people ALL of the time..."
image.php

<!-- / sig -->
<!-- controls --> <!-- / controls -->​
<!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- post 318266 popup menu --> <table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead">ahleebabasingaporethief</td> </tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">View Public Profile</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Send a private message to ahleebabasingaporethief</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Find all posts by ahleebabasingaporethief</td></tr> </tbody></table>
<!-- / post 318266 popup menu --> <!-- / close content container --> <!-- / post #318266 --><!-- post #318293 --> <!-- open content container -->
<table class="tborder" id="post318293" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead"> #2
<!-- status icon and date -->
post_old.gif
Today, 02:31 AM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;"> <!-- user info --> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td nowrap="nowrap"> newyorker88
user_offline.gif
<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_318293", true); </script>
Alfrescian (S)
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> Join Date: Sep 2008
<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>My Reputation:</legend> Points: 149 / Power: 19
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
</fieldset>

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / user info --> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_318293"> <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
Re: BIG BREAKING NEWS: GARMENT Helps FTs To FUCK Real Singaporean Workers
<hr style="color: rgb(152, 152, 152); background-color: rgb(152, 152, 152);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by ahleebabasingaporethief
If this scheme is real, we now know why property prices are SO HIGH.

1 year (12 months) to find a job? Ka ne now bu chou chee bye to the MIWs.

Anyone here know if this schme is real?

tbody>

</td></tr></tbody></table>

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Yes, it is true, read this link.

http://www.guidemesingapore.com/perm...lpr-scheme.htm
<!-- / message --> <!-- controls -->

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
And we thought Polytechnic students are much more streetsmart than their Junior College. Looks like we are wrong after all.

Not really true that Poly students are more streetsmart than JC.

Maybe our local Singapore private schools students are the ones more street smart :biggrin:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

for your level, just this should be good enough. Think good thoughts and do good deeds.

When you reach level 2, someone will come to you with more details.