• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When is LKY Turn ?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls lah. I rather LKY live a bit longer. If he goes, I don't want be in Singapore. Babygod cannot lah.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
When he goes, my thoughts and best will go to his family and relatives, and his memory will remain in our minds.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, he's in his 80's....can't be very long before his number is also called.

LKY recently gave us an indication, a number between 85 & 94, the closet now, the longest in 11 years time or more.

Take a bet!..85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94...beyond that, no bets!:biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY recently gave us an indication, a number between 85 & 94, the closet now, the longest in 11 years time or more.

Take a bet!..85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94...beyond that, no bets!:biggrin:

Will not reach 90.
Who die 1st LKY or Mahathir. Anyone/bookies open the Odd?

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
sure or not?...like that sure got problem one...because my office aunties now betting on JBJ age for morrow 4D and asking to add 3 to age or not....

how to buy if die at 115.....

kamasutra

Alfrescian
Loyal

How abt betting on:

(1) Even and Odd years
(2) Time: AM / PM