• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jack neo, 50, fucking a 22 year old model behind his 46 years old wife

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
本地著名导演梁智强搞外遇,不伦恋被揭发后,昨天和妻子及女友,3个人谈判4个半小时!

今年50岁的梁智强,背着46岁的妻子,搞上22岁的女模特儿,两人的地下恋情已长达两年。

昨天下午3时,女模不满梁智强对她说谎,盛怒下闹上梁智强的家,向梁妻爆出两人的恋情。3人过后共一辆乘车子,到樟宜机场的皇冠假日酒店(Crowne Plaza)的一间餐厅谈判,一直谈到晚上7时30分,前后长达4个半小时。

《联合晚报》接获消息后,立即赶到酒店餐厅,目睹整个谈判过程。女模钟佳燕过后接受《联合晚报》访问时说,她与梁智强是在两年前,因拍戏结识而发展出地下情。

*梁智强:认错求原谅
  *梁智强:我提分手 他以死威胁
  *女模:我很爱她 不计名分
  更多新闻,请翻阅6.03.2010《联合晚报》。

延伸阅读:梁智强部落格

http://showbiz.omy.sg/Showbiz/E-News/Story/OMYStory201003061525-133381.html

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20100306_TPW_Neo_img_main.jpg

梁智强、嫩草、老婆3方到樟宜机场的皇冠假日酒店(Crowne Plaza)的一间餐厅谈判。

any other pig of 嫩草? ... :confused:

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The "model" not so swee leh...

Must be another attention seeking whore, want free publicity ala Boomz RisLow.... :biggrin:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese to English translation
cleardot.gif
Show romanization
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.gstatic.com/translate/sound_player.swf" id="tts_object" height="18" width="18">

</object>
Renowned local director Jack Neo engage in extramarital affairs, non-Lun Love was discovered, yesterday and the wife and girlfriend, three individual bargaining four and a half hours!

50-year-old Jack Neo, carrying 46-year-old wife, engaged in the 22-year-old female models, two underground affair has been two years.

Yesterday afternoon, 3 pm, Western model offered to her dissatisfaction with Jack Neo lie rage downtown on the next Jack Neo's home, to beam the two men love his wife burst. A total of three people after a car sub, to the Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Hotel (Crowne Plaza) in a restaurant in the negotiations, has been about 19:30, lasted four and a half hours.

"United Evening News," received a message, immediately rushed to the hotel restaurant, witnessed the entire negotiation process. Female mold Chia-Yan after the acceptance of "United Evening News" interview that she and Jack Neo was two years ago, due to filming to get to know and to develop an affair.

* Jack Neo: mistake seek pardon
* Jack Neo: I have to mention that he broke up with death threats
* Female mold: I love her, excluding particular sub -
For more information, please read the 6.03.2010 "United Evening News."
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
As ERECTIONS are coming, this could be another "STAGED SHOW" so people will talk about this Ah Beng and forget about SCUMS.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My female friends worked with Jack Neo before, he always like to touch here touch there, always talked to PRC on the phone, so I'm not surprised he fucks around. But this gal where got pretty? Wah lau....

Let's guess how much is the settlement fee? I reckon will be half a mil, 2 years.... Give Jack Neo credits, maybe fucked her 100 times during that 2 years, that's $500 per fuck, not worth it, LOL

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
brother your standard very high. if got this kind of girl come to me i sure up her already

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Omg, thanks Postnew, you have proof my point, she's indeed ugly, typical Sgian woman looks, barely a 5 for me, hahaha

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
viewer

2009:
 Involved in Mediacorp dramas
 Total defence TVC main character
 Ngee Ann poly short film Director’s Cut Female Lead
 Stage acting for schools assembly Actress
 Teenage Magazine fashion spread model
 U weekly fashion-sense model
 Seventeen Make up Special model