• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another KTV PRC Singer Missing. CRIME HUB Confirmed!!!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
For everyone that is reported missing, I bet that are others that went missing but are not reported. Read the last lines in red of yesterday's report.

Hunt for missing daughter fruitless

20100104.092634_mum_rzr.jpg

It has not been a very enjoyable Chinese New Year for Madam Zhang Xiangyun.

The 49-year-old did have meals with friends over the festive weekend but was not in a celebratory mood. Her labour of love - searching for missing daughter Han Yanfei - has yet to throw up any solid leads.
It has been eight weeks since Madam Zhang came from Liaoning in China to look for the karaoke lounge singer. She has not been seen since Nov 8.
Madam Zhang's daily routine sees her trudging around train stations, housing estates and Orchard Road.
She carries a 1.5m by 1m placard with a photo of Ms Han and the words 'Have you seen this missing person?' on both sides.
She said: 'She's my only child. If I stop searching, I don't know what else I could do.'
Ms Han used to work at Song KTV lounge in Telok Ayer Street. On the day she disappeared, the 28-year-old had told a friend that she was going to Sentosa with her boyfriend that night.
Madam Zhang's visa has been extended until March 29, and she intends to continue with the search till then.
Meanwhile, another KTV singer from China, Ms Ye Xiaojing, was reported missing last week. The 36-year-old, who was slated to take a flight to Shenzhen on Jan 30, never did so.

February 20, 2010
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone got photo of 2nd missing KTV singer from WANTON chinese daily?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we all know that ktv hostess go to customer home or hotel for extra income.
I guess we have a serial killer in our hands.
Just like Jack the ripper.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now with these girls at Sentosa, even easier for these ANGMOs slave traders to make the girls disappear.

Just take them to the MARINA to show the girls their boats, take them out to the sea, and transfer them to bigger ships to brothels in Indon, Africa, Middle East.

IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE KTV GIRLS OR FLs, TELL THEM NEVER EVER GO ON BOARD BOATS OR YATCHS FROM MARINAs.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Borrowing the wisdom (or lack of it) from a millions-of-dollar-salary ex-minister, I definitely know where both are. Poodles can go find them without sweat. Only need look in 2 places sure can find.

Both are either in Singapore (or Sentosa) or out of it. Confirmed plus chop.

Such wisdom har?

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these Ktv PRCs WILL do anything just to secure investment for her future and obtaining PR. They can spend 10k on a branded bag for the men and their wife and kids, bring them for travel whilst they are in China, give them cash for safekeep and provide them with GF feeling. You will be surprised the things they can do to make you feel that they really love you...some men really is blind to their senses

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's time to rally for donations so that the mother can build a large bungalow to forget her loss of a money making machines.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many possibilities.
Perhaps she has gone for greener pastures than returning back to slump.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Common for these ''missing'' gals to be in Europe, Aussieland or USA. Once they make enough $$$, they will surface again.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple jump aeroplane case?
Many times these ATBs aren't missing.....they just dun want to be found.
Or another orchard tower body in trunk murder? Those aren't as common.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember in the 70's some models were reported to have gone on board a ship to model for some unknown clients. Even back then our press was vague about the details.

It was reported in the local press that the ship sailed away & disappeared with ALL the models. Police reports were made of course but the models were never heard from again.

This was decades ago but I am sure that crime still exists in Spore & it could happen again

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
gone case la.. probably on some ship brothel in the high seas. once she has outlived her usefulness she will be thrown overboard to the sharks.