• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHY They are Called SCUMS In WHITE?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cant remember who started calling them that.

It is only in the last few months that I felt they fit the "calling".

From looking down on CITIZENS (of poor stock) to the very betrayal by letting in tonnes of FTs to compete UNFAIRLY against CITIZENS and treating FTs better than CITIZENS.

ALL these to just suit their own.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can think of a more endearing term, you may suggest it.

Who knows, it might stick and you will be credited with coining the new term.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lecturer once told me PAPpies have evolved with times...

They used to be

PAY AND PAY....then become POOR ALSO PAY!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lecturer once told me PAPpies have evolved with times...

They used to be

PAY AND PAY....then become POOR ALSO PAY!
This is the real thing. Read and remember!

PAP stands for Phds And Phds that make the people Pay And Pay so that they become Poorer And Poorer or Pok And Pok

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP wear white to symbolize "Pure" and "Clean". SCUMS is added when they didn't do well in their laundry.

RWP00126.jpg

clean stubborn stain off...

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have something much stronger?

We are talking about REALLY THICK SKINNED people here.

PAP wear white to symbolize "Pure" and "Clean". SCUMS is added when they didn't do well in their laundry.

RWP00126.jpg

clean stubborn stain off...

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, they used 2b called 'men in white' cos their party uniform is all white like RI ...

then we feel 'men' is too much of a compliment, so ... :rolleyes: