• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minister of Health Successor Shortlisted.

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let us know.website?

If you want to know what I am doing in Tampines, I could give you some insight here.

Apart from our routine Sunday walkabout to sell our papers, North Star, I will visit coffeeshops in Tampines in the evenings during the weekdays. We will still sell the papers North Star but that is just mere indication of support or "converts" to us.

We will go around doing our sales talk, trying to convince residents there to support us by listing out the ills the HDB policies and why Mah BT's HDB policies are bad for Singapore's present and future generations.

So far, this tactic is more rewarding and effective than the traditional knocking doors, shaking hands and kissing babies.

Goh Meng Seng

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is an excellent candidate for the country. Wonderful soul and a balanced individual. Well regarded by all that have worked with him. He would be first choice if he wants to but he has repeatedly turned down the offer. He was offered to be considered well before Viv, Heng Chee How in view of his seniority.

I am sure they are still working on him to change his mind. There is still time. The position has not been confirmed thus the shortlist header.

interesting. his profile fits nicely. recently got married, chaired an NGO.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...jiak pah bo sai pang so dig out some old thread......
this 1 another of the scroobye's classic....

masturbating and stroking each others ego....got dragon and phoenix and ended with snake tail.......
right claimed credit for expose...wrong pretend dumb...
geeeeeee...there must be hundreds of such threads started by scroobye...

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha.....Sam, what is your opinion?
Going through such thread where got say like no say or 30 years of confinement like chia tp???
Which do u prefer???