• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Car Racing Live on TV.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not trying to belittle singapore govt ability to produce race track, but as home spectator, I find it so-called race track is totally no class at all.:eek::eek::eek:

:o:o:o It it really damn embarrasing to be Singaporean indeed.:o:o:o

Singapore Race TRACK is such a JOKE!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

And the spectators is like an idiot waiting for car to pass for just 2-3 second and wait again for another car.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Singapore Government have successfully created bunch of fool indeed.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm not trying to belittle singapore govt ability to produce race track, but as home spectator, I find it so-called race track is totally no class at all.:eek::eek::eek:

That is not a race track. That is a normal road that is polluted by ERP gantries.

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi NissanViP - gotta disagree with you - watching the practice now - the track looks super cool!! Great job!! :smile:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah and can c all the cars slowing down at top of BS bridge... KNN majiam c accident lidat...:biggrin::p:biggrin: Opps... got 2 go play game leow... to hell with F1..

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too.... watch until eyes half closed.

One year of hype and this is the F1 our PAP promised us. I too find it boring after 10 minutes watching the live practice telecast. Something is definitely missing there. Where's the glamour and glitz?

Wonder if anyone notice, seats in general will hardly filled. Worst was at the padang if anyone notice ; it was almost empty. There were no ethusiam from the audience. Amazingly, the race track was not properly marked that few drivers actually drove into the wrong lane . Uniquely Singapore F1

Let see what will actually happen on race day.:cool:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TV2008092622453300.jpg

TV2008092622452300-1.jpg

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark Webber up the lorry

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I3cooQJPbYA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I3cooQJPbYA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
today's qualify rounds and tomorrow's actual race should see more people.
but most of them are those sponsor's relatives,customers or big shots.

i will be watching the final round on tv,if it is live.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi NissanViP - gotta disagree with you - watching the practice now - the track looks super cool!! Great job!! :smile:
looks cool? of cos, all the lighting to make night look like day. expenses courtesy of the tax payers sweat & blood $. all that $ could have been better allocated into curbing rising costs, subsidizing medical & education for citizens, residential lift upgrading and lots lots more.

the bid to put sg on the world map is not 100% wrong, but its pointless especially when the people is suffering. with the recession ongoing, more people are now stretching hard to make ends meet.

is it really a calculated gain? or a big loss?