• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i had a dream!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i had a dream! i dream that sinkapoor will be infested by chinaman like what our pap planned and wanted. all those chinaman come and make sinkapoor their home. they love our gov and think our gov is better than the commies back home!!!

but after the initial honey moon period, all the chinaman starts to kena what WE sinkapoorean kena. all kena suck dry. ignore the old and sick, leave them to die.

BUT!!!:biggrin: they are not peace loving true blue local bred sinkapoorean! although they are holding the pink ic, they are commies by blood!!! revolution come to mind!!!

after years in sinkapoor, they learn everything inside out in sinkapoor and how capable our pappy is. the chinaman group together and form the SCP!!! the sinkapoor commies party is borned!!! all by the ex commies from china!!! they play by the sinkapoor election law.

lky cant have another ops cold store as he is busy licking china balls and his hand is tied because china is run by commies!!! china commies even establish link with sinkapoor very own SCP!!! LKY lan lan and have to play by the election law and cannot sue them for defamation.

election come, pappy still use usual technique. GRC, gst rebate. etc but the commies use when they learned in their motherland to rally support!!! they contest every GRC and single RC!!! the SCP promised they will treat all races the same like in their motherland and have welfare like their motherland too!!! retirement age at 45, the social security net and the cheap medical system like china!!! sinkapoorean cant believe what they hear!!! they think its too good to be true and commies chairman from china promise it can be done!

all our very own alternative parties never list out what they will do if they are elected, workers party at this moment merge into SCP.

LKY now feeling the heat as this is the first GE by the real commies rather than those he proclaimed yrs back. the SCP rally is full of supporters!!! but pappy rally only own people standing in rolls, cheer and claps untimely. SCP candidates giving passionate speech on the stage, the crowd cheer and sing along commies song!

finally the moment of truth, the SCP got all the seats in the parliament!!! it is the land slide victory for the SCP first time contest in the GE!!! chinese make up of 80% of sinkapoor population and 60% of the total chinese population is from china. the social security net is a huge magnet for votes regardless of race!

after the SCP take over the parliament, they scrap the post like prataman, MM, SM, ministar without portfolio, ministar of state and senior ministar. they change the law, parliament become people congress and the highest post is chairman and PM is to assist. SAF become SLA (sinkapoor liberation army).

LKY cry in front of the camera again. this time he cry like a spoiled bred lose in a fight. LKY never though that in his life, he will be defeated by the commies in a fair fight! LKY will cheat and arrest the commies like what he did 30yrs back before the election, but not this time!

LKY and his cronies all tie up and knee at the padang by the people as SCP gov find out how the DIL gamble away all the national reserve and other scams by them to fatten their swiss bank ac. all these are live telecast for everyone to see. public are welcome to spit at them at the padang. all wealth of LKY families and his cronies are confiscated by the SCP gov to fund the social welfare system. all their crimes are listed out one by one for the public to see.

when i was trying to kick LKY in his face at the padang i fall off the bed and realised that its a dream!

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the part where SCP merge with CCP and SG becomes an overseas adminstrative region of PRC? :eek:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You do know that a DREAM is supposed to be pleasant right? I just can't see how a bunch of uncouth chinamen can lead us to happier lives.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"i hv a dream" ...

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qFHbwikzNds&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PbUtL_0vAJk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dreamt that useless an ugly rubbish chink like yellow people was thrown into prison by the PAP and he was ass fucked by the inmates there too.

Woke up feeling refreshed, grateful and blessed.

PAP will stand strong even after a stupid and worthless ugly chink dung like him ie insignificant social statistic dies, that's for sure. :wink: