• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gan: More help for low wage workers

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I get scared everytime a minister say something like this now. I find that I cannot trust what PAP ministers say anymore.

Mr Gan: Is this for Singaporean low wage worker? Or are we taking funds from taxpayers to help foreigner worker again?

My parents and their parents help built this nation; only to be squandered away by self rewarding ministers in one generation. MM Lee is correct - one term with a lousy government is all it takes. :(

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Increasing GST will help the poor. Time for another round of hikes.

Highfalutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I get scared everytime a minister say something like this now. I find that I cannot trust what PAP ministers say anymore.

Mr Gan: Is this for Singaporean low wage worker? Or are we taking funds from taxpayers to help foreigner worker again?

My parents and their parents help built this nation; only to be squandered away by self rewarding ministers in one generation. MM Lee is correct - one term with a lousy government is all it takes. :(

Singaporeans by and large as a people can be represented by the congregation of mega churches who willingly swallows the bullshit of their church leaders in buckets and believes that it is the essence of goodness.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
I propose importing cheaper FTs, the more the merrier, because stupid local peasants are going to die anyway, no sympathy for them.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What do you mean?, or you praising the MM or cursing the MM?:biggrin: They work hard you know...:wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

now then you realise it? oh god.. but that is sinkie..