• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PolyGirl NUDE Photos Posted On Own Blog. WOWOWOWOW!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn anyone have her blog site address?

The girl is reportedly a local polytechnic student, and the pictures were apparently posted on her blog.

poly_girl_poses_topless_with_bf_in_blog-thumbnail.jpg

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s.../poly_girl_poses_topless_with_bf_in_blog.html

Why she want to post this on her blog ? I really don't understand.
smileconfuse.gif

Heard that she is now being "protected" by bodyguards and policemen in school during classes due to some horny monkeys harassing/teasing her.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what her name? i want to do a search for her uncensor photo.

i guess nowadays sinkies very open, the close on are harry lee and lots of old hags in singapore.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays ladies are very pretty unlike their sinkie chinese counterparts.

Yap they are pretty and daring... but not so clever...

Just like this don't wear panties on Valentine's Day...

Female students in higher-learning institutes here are being persuaded not to wear panties on Valentine's Day as an expression of true love for their boyfriends.

The "no-panties promotion", being held for the first time, has apparently been gaining interest among the students, who are passing the news by word-of-mouth.

Two students in their 20s from Shah Alam, known only as Ummi and Melissa, said they were aware of the "promotion."

"I feel it is personal," said Ummi with a smile.

"Valentine's Day is a good time to express one's love. And, what we use or don't use is our right, our freedom. But we will do what is right. It's a new world now."

Melissa claimed that there was already a large group who planned to go ahead with it.

"We will know how many by Valentine's evening."

State Islamic Affairs Department (Jais) director Datuk Mohammed Khusrin Munawi said:

"We will not allow Muslim students to be taken in by such celebrations that deviate from the teachings of Islam."

Siao!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When comes to attractiveness in a female, intelligence is not the sought-after trait.

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
When comes to attractiveness in a female, intelligence is not the sought-after trait.

CB kia tonychat,

from your posting, we now know your prostitute ladyboy wife is ugly, have real balls and have no brains...

wow.. perfect match with you.. sincerely wishing u eternal bliss with her (him?? whatever)..:p

Highfalutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Kelantan, Malaysia, they will cane her!...this is embarassing our YAKULT friend again...my!, MY! MY!:p

Yakult is facing a double whammy! The New Paper today, carries the report of an ex part time Suria channel actress in a leaked sex video!:smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yakult is facing a double whammy! The New Paper today, carries the report of an ex part time Suria channel actress in a leaked sex video!:smile:

What are they going to do?...Yakult man, Harimalu lady of the U farters??

Wahh....no wonder they win SINkingpore idle contest, all the time! ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

inhaler

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays ladies are very pretty unlike their sinkie chinese counterparts.

the nipples not tat pretty .....sort of those i see liao also buay steam , machiam like mooncake nipples !!! you consider tat pretty , perhaps malays ladies are like tat i not sure :eek:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the nipples not tat pretty .....sort of those i see liao also buay steam , machiam like mooncake nipples !!! you consider tat pretty , perhaps malays ladies are like tat i not sure :eek:

Sinkie, i am not referring to her nipples, i am referring to her looks.