• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman sits with legs open for whole bus journey

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 28 Jan 2010
So unlady-like! Woman sits with legs open for whole bus journey

so_unladylike-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Jen spotted this well dressed lady, who wore a short skirt, sitting with her legs wide open and feels that girls who wear short skirts or dresses should sit properly to not attract unwanted attention.

Says the STOMPer::

"On Tuesday, Jan 26, I took bus service no.7 to go home after work.

"The first thing which caught my eyes when I stepped in was this couple, in the mid or late 20s, pretty well dressed.

"The girl who is ok-looking was wearing a short skirt and sitting with her legs wide open.

"I sat diagonally opposite her for the whole journey and this girl kept sitting like this.

"The few men that came in were a little bit shock tried to look the other way.

"No offence but that is not how a girl should sit, especially when she wears dresses, skirts.

"I'm not sure if her mother taught her how to talk, walk or sit like a lady, but if her mother did, clearly she didn't pay attention or is just trying to get attention by doing this?!

"If she was sitting like that in a bar (without a boyfriend) I wouldn't be surprise if a guy passes by and says 'What a nice view you got there' or ask her 'What time will your legs open again?'

"I suggest this lady takes a 'How to be a lady' class!"

Click on thumbnails for larger image

jw5

Loyal
I'm disgusted with this particular stomper.
Firstly, it's none of his bloody business.
Secondly, she's not harming or disturbing anybody.
Thirdly, it's not as if she's taking an extra place or if she is deliberately sitting like that. She simply appears to be ignorant of how to sit in a "proper lady-like" manner. The last heard, that's not a crime.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted on 28 Jan 2010
So unlady-like! Woman sits with legs open for whole bus journey

so_unladylike-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Jen spotted this well dressed lady, who wore a short skirt, sitting with her legs wide open and feels that girls who wear short skirts or dresses should sit properly to not attract unwanted attention.

Says the STOMPer::

"On Tuesday, Jan 26, I took bus service no.7 to go home after work.

"The first thing which caught my eyes when I stepped in was this couple, in the mid or late 20s, pretty well dressed.

"The girl who is ok-looking was wearing a short skirt and sitting with her legs wide open.

"I sat diagonally opposite her for the whole journey and this girl kept sitting like this.

"The few men that came in were a little bit shock tried to look the other way.

"No offence but that is not how a girl should sit, especially when she wears dresses, skirts.

"I'm not sure if her mother taught her how to talk, walk or sit like a lady, but if her mother did, clearly she didn't pay attention or is just trying to get attention by doing this?!

"If she was sitting like that in a bar (without a boyfriend) I wouldn't be surprise if a guy passes by and says 'What a nice view you got there' or ask her 'What time will your legs open again?'

"I suggest this lady takes a 'How to be a lady' class!"

Click on thumbnails for larger image

This STOMPER complain for nothing... typical complainer, just whine and whine... complain and complain...

For me, I would just enjoy the view man...

Perhaps she is horny? Just letting herself cool down.... hahaha::biggrin: